The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

caseys

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really tempted to get this :)

Only thing I'm not sure about is how many good games other than GT there is on the PS3? I have a 360 and I've played most of the new releases on that (Assassins Creed, DMC4, Burnout Paradise, COD4 and Rainbow 6 Vegas), is there much on PS3 thats worth getting?

I pre-ordered mine from HMV. It usually comes on day of release so hoping to have it tomorrow:) Though my ps3 isn't conected to the internet so i assume i cant download the uprade. We have a wireless box downstairs but i dont know the password for it, and Im crap at that sort of thing:d

I pre-ordered mine from HMV. It usually comes on day of release so hoping to have it tomorrow:) Though my ps3 isn't conected to the internet so i assume i cant download the uprade. We have a wireless box downstairs but i dont know the password for it, and Im crap at that sort of thing:d

same here, i'm kinda hoping they've sent it out early & it will be at home waiting for me tonight :)

Just going out to buy a PS3 for this :D

I was thinking about doing the same - Gameplay have a bundle for £299 with Prologue and Uncharted:

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=KT4516&title=playstation_3_40gb_with_gran_turismo_5_prologue_and_free_uncharted

Or with Rainbow Six Vegas:

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=KT4515&title=playstation_3_40gb_with_gran_turismo_5_prologue_and_free_rainbow_six_vegas_2_

I just can't help thinking that the 120GB / 160GB might then suddenly appear or that they will drop the price to try and compete with the reduction for the 360 recently.

Cant believe mine hasn't been delivered today from HMV. The 1st time ive had anything from there which has been late arriving. Typical. Just hope it comes tomorrow.

walk into game and walk out with it in your hands:)

Just did:D I'll return the one that gets delivered;)

The buggers, i got this: :(

Dear Customer,

>

> Your copy of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue was received late to our warehouse from Sony and has now been despatched.

>

> As we have missed the release date we would like to offer you 」3 off the price of Grand Theft Auto 4 coming to PlayStation 3 on April 29th.

Maby i'll get it tomorrow?

Thats why ive got the 360! Im playing forza and the supra is a stunning car in the game. Ive tuned it from standard and she putting out 487 bhp and ive just raced in a tournament with supercars...and i won! :D ;)

My Supra in Forza is running near 900bhp, I'd been playing without traction control up until I created that monster :blink:.

The buggers, i got this: :(

Dear Customer,

>

> Your copy of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue was received late to our warehouse from Sony and has now been despatched.

>

> As we have missed the release date we would like to offer you 」3 off the price of Grand Theft Auto 4 coming to PlayStation 3 on April 29th.

Maby i'll get it tomorrow?

I got an 'order posted' email from Play on Wednesday, and the apology 'we have just sent your item' mail from Play yesterday :search:. I'm hoping it'll be in my mailbox when I get home but I don't have much faith in Play and preorders.

Really tempted to get this :)

Only thing I'm not sure about is how many good games other than GT there is on the PS3? I have a 360 and I've played most of the new releases on that (Assassins Creed, DMC4, Burnout Paradise, COD4 and Rainbow 6 Vegas), is there much on PS3 thats worth getting?

Buy Resistance Fall Of Man... oh and motorstorm :)

Maybe in the light of this release we should put our gamer-tags up on here and get some teams/clans going.. :search:

A guy at work was saying that blockbuster video place was doing a good deal - console, gt5 prologue and 'something else' for £299.99.

Might be worth having a look :)

Game had the 40gb model with GT5 Prologue for 299.99 so bought this.