The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

caseys

The buggers, i got this: :(

Dear Customer,

>

> Your copy of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue was received late to our warehouse from Sony and has now been despatched.

>

> As we have missed the release date we would like to offer you 」3 off the price of Grand Theft Auto 4 coming to PlayStation 3 on April 29th.

Maby i'll get it tomorrow?

I got this too :( .... Wa****s!!!

I think it'll be here on Monday now as Play stuff usually takes a few days to arrive (coming from Jersey).....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought mine today too.

Watch out if you don't play online first off. As soon as you go online it downloads another update. (In addition to the system update that I got when I installed the game) I've heard that this can result in any game data you had saved up until that point being lost.

Having a break now for a coffee....

:D

Getting annoyed now! It took nearly an hour to setup the PS3 and download and install the update

It took another 20 mins to install GT5 and is now trying to download the update (on third attempt now, first two "failed"), it's been 15 mins on this last attempt and still only half is downloaded...

A guy at work was saying that blockbuster video place was doing a good deal - console, gt5 prologue and 'something else' for £299.99.

Might be worth having a look :)

yeah saw that in the paper today, the 'something else' is 5 free rentals

Well it updated on the 4th try!

I'm disappointed on just how cut down prologue is, it seems to be geared towards online and multiplayer play, as a single player there's not much to do :(

Graphics are very good indeed even on a non-HD TV. The car models are incredibly detailed. Game play is better than the GT4, the cars handle more realistically (such as lift off oversteer now works as it should).

I doubt I'll be playing Prologue much... roll on the full release!

i tried to let my ps3 locate the wireless, it found it but couldnt connect.

so i have skipped the internet part, which i will prob have to go back to

Can't you hard wire it just for the updates? It'll play fine once the update is done. It has a warning that save games might not be compatible so don't get too carried away before getting it done.

ive been playing gt5 today with no connection

Sorry mate, I didn't explain too well... If you get the update your current save games *might* not be compatible with the updated version, meaning you may have to start again. The other option is to just not bother with the update, there was no explaination or bug list provided anyway!