The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine not starting. ABS Relay?

JNk10

My supra got broken into and the heater wires got cut. Toyota connected them back up but didnt connect them properly. I thought i would have a look myself so followed the wires down to the passenger foot well where they clip into another block. I diconnected the block, put power thru a couple of wires to see if they were connected to the correct bloke at the other end. For some reason, the car will not start now. I didnt cut any wires and connected the block back up.

When i turn the ignition on, all the dash lights come on, but when trying to start the car, nothing happens. All I can hear though is the ABS relay clicking. Is this normal or have I blown something? Would this stop the engine from starting?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated

I really dont know what the problem is. I had a mate come to look at the car last nite and he said every fuse etc is getting power to it. I dont know enough about cars to know how to fix it, but any suggestions of what it could be would be very helpful. The clicking I hear when trying to start the car is the abs relay, not the starter. Does it sound like ive blown the ecu or anything else? All the other electrics work in the car.