The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fave Movie this year "so far" ?

Darren-K

I know its only January but i thought i would start this thread early as theres another 11 months to go yet ;)

What with Cloverfield just around the corner,.

Alien v Predator 2 out at the theatres now,and a few great films being shown on Sky at the moment.

I watched a film last night that i thought was going to be total utter crap, but no,it was brilliant.,

has anyone seen "Perfume:the story of a murderer"

what a great film,. has a total twist at the end and not what i expected at all,

Has anyone seen this ? It features good old Dustin Hoffman and is based around ( i think) 1600 France.

It's cool. Talking, fighting polar bears and everything.

Such a let down I thought, loved the books but just didn't translate well to the big screen I thought.

Just watched No Country for old men and it's top of my list so far, last 10 mis throw you off but it's a thinker.

Such a let down I thought, loved the books but just didn't translate well to the big screen I thought.

My brother told me that too. I've not read the books but I did borrow them off him afterwards.

I just thought it was good effects film and I love the principle that your soul is an animal that walks next to you and can hurt like you and you can never be separated.

the thing about "Perfume:the story of a murderer"

is the weird story that he makes perfume out of the women he kills :(

and the effect the perfume has . . . .

its def an 18+ tho as its got blatant nudity in it,but the story line is well thought out and the acting is brilliant as are the period costumes.