• Wez (sat/sun)
  • Ryan G (sat/sun)
  • Keith Evans (sat)
  • Gary James (sat/sun)
  • Chris Cameron (sat)
  • Karl James (sat/sun)
  • Mike B (sat/sun)
  • Chris Cameron (sat)

The follwing have "expressed an interest" but thats it so far (You'll have to excuse me if the cheque is in the post - this is as of this morning 5/2/08) As some people seem to be talking about where to meet, stay etc.. and there not even confirmed yet!

So, please dont take this the wrong way, I am just try to stop people from missing out on a superb event.

• Jamie P (sat)
  • Ashbhp (sat)
  • Pig (sat)
  • Steve L (sat)
  • Colin Lewarn (sat)
  • Jonathan Duffell (sat)
  • Paul Whiffin (sun)

As it stands there are 22 places available for the saturday, and 5 for the sunday.

GET THEM FILLED!

Am I being dumb here but am i confirmed or not as i seem to be in the expressed an interest section

Bump for Si...

Come on guys, this is an excellent day out, extremely well organised and great fun..

You don't have to be expert drivers and its a great excuse to learn some of the handling traits of these cars.

Oh - and I don't think anyone who's already done this can say they didn't enjoy that mile long straight!

Hi all

Marham is about 10 miles from where I was brought up so am seriously considering this as a combo with a vist home. Can you add me as a strong maybe for the Sat until I confirm in the next day or so.

For those that have been before, how harsh is the track on Tyres & brakes etc? My rears have about 3mm tread left so wondering if I should bite the bullet before or after!

:innocent: perfect for stretching a supras legs :innocent:

Absolutely :innocent:

Hi all

Marham is about 10 miles from where I was brought up so am seriously considering this as a combo with a vist home. Can you add me as a strong maybe for the Sat until I confirm in the next day or so.

For those that have been before, how harsh is the track on Tyres & brakes etc? My rears have about 3mm tread left so wondering if I should bite the bullet before or after!

The surface isn't entirely perfect tarmac, but I don't remember it being any worse on wear than a normal track day. Although it'll easily remove that 3mm ! Best to destroy those tyres and then put the new ones on. Don't come with brand new tyres on as they'll need a few miles on them before hand.

Maybe Wez or the others can confirm the tyre wear....

Hi all

The track is a mixture of concrete and a high friction tarmac. Tyres get ruffed up very quickly but they don't seem to wear too bad if your sensible and keep it in a straight line.

However, as those that have been before will tell you, it doesn't take long before you'll find yourself pushing hard and getting a bit of sideways action out of the corners and this of course will wear your tyres alot faster depending if you do it on the concrete or tarmac.

As a rough idea, I normally use a spare set of rear wheels with part worn goodyear eagle F1's on them ( 2mm to 3mm) by the end of the day they are down to the canvas but I do like to get a bit sideways at times!

Bump, anyone who is un-decided here and reading this thread.

This is the best day i have ever has in my supra. So good that im going for the whole weekend and bringing friends this year. If your worried about crashing then worry not, its one of the safest trackdays you can go on....no walls :D

Get booked in and we will see you there!

Bump, anyone who is un-decided here and reading this thread.

This is the best day i have ever has in my supra. So good that im going for the whole weekend and bringing friends this year. If your worried about crashing then worry not, its one of the safest trackdays you can go on....no walls :D

Get booked in and we will see you there!

I second that! This will be my 5th time here. :D