RAF Marham Track Day 12th April 2008

heckler

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hoping he's there as I'm bring some new F1's to put on afterwards hopefully. As a backup I'm looking for someone local who can do it for me the day after, at worst its a 15 mile journey home then.

Has anyone gone for trackday insurance? I wasn't going to as I know the track is very wide & safe but I'm getting paranoid about the murphy's law factor now:rolleyes:

I hoping he's there as I'm bring some new F1's to put on afterwards hopefully. As a backup I'm looking for someone local who can do it for me the day after, at worst its a 15 mile journey home then.

Has anyone gone for trackday insurance? I wasn't going to as I know the track is very wide & safe but I'm getting paranoid about the murphy's law factor now:rolleyes:

I looked at this mate. Found someone who'd cover me for £80 for the day, but they didn't recognise Marham as a track, so said to get a quote using a similar place (Bovingdon?) which was listed and send them an email.

To be honest, by the tuime you've paid £1500 excess and they only give you 'market value' I've decided it's not worth it.

You should ask Si if you are going to be in the same group as the Supras.

Im prob going to be in a different group as im with pistonheads.

Im sure we will get to mix and match at the end of the day like last time!

I've paid up and am booked in, really hoping my car will be ready for next weekend but it is touch and go guys.

The money goes to charity anyway so no big deal but I am not convinced it will be ready :(

damn that would be a shame matey, i have a passenger seat available anyway if needed;)

now the work is almost finished on the car, i have just realized i forgot to give my mates details;) (he was going to bring my spare wheels and tyres:( so i want be doing much in the way of hooning

Wont they fit in your car, take out the passenger seat