RAF Marham Track Day 12th April 2008

heckler

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only live a few miles away from Marham but I'm afraid my house isn't big enough for everyone to stay.

If you give me some idea of the type of place your after I may be able to suggest somewhere suitable.

Would you want a busy town area to have it large on a saturday night or a quiet village pub with with a good car park and nice food?

Right The Following people ARE confirmed i.e. payed

• Wez (sat/sun)
  • Ryan G (sat/sun)
  • Keith Evans (sat)
  • Gary James (sat/sun)
  • Chris Cameron (sat)
  • Karl James (sat/sun)
  • Mike B (sat/sun)
  • Chris Cameron (sat)

The follwing have "expressed an interest" but thats it so far (You'll have to excuse me if the cheque is in the post - this is as of this morning 5/2/08) As some people seem to be talking about where to meet, stay etc.. and there not even confirmed yet!

So, please dont take this the wrong way, I am just try to stop people from missing out on a superb event.

• Jamie P (sat)
  • Ashbhp (sat)
  • Pig (sat)
  • Steve L (sat)
  • Colin Lewarn (sat)
  • Jonathan Duffell (sat)
  • Paul Whiffin (sun)

As it stands there are 22 places available for the saturday, and 5 for the sunday.

GET THEM FILLED!

should be able to jump in mine mate

Sorry for the delay in sending the cheque out mate in the post today

john

will prob have to get to yours though as im the oposite direction to where you want to go + you prob most local to me as well. Can I let you know nearer the time? And thanks for the offer.

Will help you out with some petrol as long as your not pinning it the whole way there ha ha :cool:

Mike

there should be at least 2 spaces as spectators in our cars as me and my lad on on our own, no wierdo,s though:p

sorry Gaz missed this first time round, will prob take John up on his offer as he is closer to me, thanks for the offer though

will prob have to get to yours though as im the oposite direction to where you want to go + you prob most local to me as well. Can I let you know nearer the time? And thanks for the offer.

Will help you out with some petrol as long as your not pinning it the whole way there ha ha :cool:

Mike

sorry Gaz missed this first time round, will prob take John up on his offer as he is closer to me, thanks for the offer though

yer thats fine mate just give me a shout. worked out I was getting 3mpg out of my car that day lol