The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra TT

hemmjonny

Hi guys / Girls looking for a Supra TT (including aero) auto or Manual

I have seen them in Red / Black / Blue and white and I like them in those colours but I am open minded

Will want to spend about 8k max will go higher for the right car

I live in Cornwall so closer the better

Thanks

Jonathan

Mine will be coming up at the end of the month, its a TT6 in red, it is in AFR at the moment having a full service, cam belt, Matrix sorted, Apexi Exhaust, Blitz BOV, new SMIC and a full inspection, if this is the kind of car you are looking for give me a PM

You are more than welcome to contact AFR for their feedback

I can give my feedback now ;) This car is in very good shape, very straight and has clearly been looked after. It genuinely doesn't look like it has done the miles it has ! Dean booked it in for the biggest service to make sure all was as it should be, and Dean will tell you he's had no surprises or phone calls from me saying it needs anything on top of the service.

The service it's just had only used top quality oils and fluids aswell as genuine Toyota parts.

If you're in the market for a TT then it's certainly worth a look. Will road test it tomorrow and report on that too if you like :)

I can give my feedback now ;) This car is in very good shape, very straight and has clearly been looked after. It genuinely doesn't look like it has done the miles it has ! Dean booked it in for the biggest service to make sure all was as it should be, and Dean will tell you he's had no surprises or phone calls from me saying it needs anything on top of the service.

The service it's just had only used top quality oils and fluids aswell as genuine Toyota parts.

If you're in the market for a TT then it's certainly worth a look. Will road test it tomorrow and report on that too if you like :)

Cheers for that Matt

Matt is right I have nothing to hide on this car, brought it at a bargin price, had its well needed FULL service and a few nice bits added and it has served me well while my Black Single was being rebuilt, this will be complete at the end of the month and this car needs a new home

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.