The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 N/A auto (open to offers)

bigcol

Well time has come to sell due to financial restraints :rolleyes:

what can i tell you about the soop? Well ive had her for 8 months and i have never had a single problem, had the cambelt and fans etc changed 3 months ago at Hyper Sport in Wigan along with the de-limiter the speedo reads in mph but i kept the odo in km she reads just under 112km (69000 ish), she is regularly serviced, standard engine except for induction kit. The cockpit is done in silver and she sports a new Levoc gear shifter (also fitted at hyper sports but bought from Nic), she has 18" alloys that i got from wheel madness in Yarmouth 6 months ago (few scrapes, thanks Mrs Col!!!!!)

I upgraded the stereo and put in a sony D.A.B radio/cd with fitted D.A.B ariel, and brand newinfinity speakers all round. YES i put underneath side neons on (but you dont have to have them on) and if you dont like the one off custom graphics you can always take them off.

I dont want to sell the soop but as some of you know its not been exactly a great 6 months. BUT assoon as i have sorted everything out then (in the words of Arnie) "ill be back" :D

As the price reads £4500 but im open to sensible offers guys

want me to "look after it" for the year for you bigcol - i will take you on as many pancake runs as you want:D

if i didnt need the money i would let you :D

mind you if you let me look after £4500 of yours then i will buy you as many pancakes as you like:d

if i didnt need the money i would let you :D

mind you if you let me look after £4500 of yours then i will buy you as many pancakes as you like:d

could be a deal, i'm almost as big a fan of pancakes as you! ;)

think i could eat my way through £4500 pancakes in a year so effectively the car would be free:D

i know why dont you give me the car and we will call it quits on the pancakes:blink:

could be a deal, i'm almost as big a fan of pancakes as you! ;)

think i could eat my way through £4500 pancakes in a year so effectively the car would be free:D

i know why dont you give me the car and we will call it quits on the pancakes:blink:

mmmm let me think about it:rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.