The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im going to disney land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Raven

Thats one of the main reasons im going back Aquatica looks awesome. I will post up a few pics when i get back.

14 nights is starting to not look enough time to see everything. A few more years and it will be a 3 week hoilday to see everything. I worked out my things to do and i ended up with one day spare. Thats taking into account the disney parks extra hours for hotel guests.

Yeh please do raven! :D:d:d

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Back!!!!

Great time had, few bad things too. Such as driving to the wrong airport and giving them my hire car back......$80 later i got to the right airport. Sleepy as hell night time flight and no room. When im a tad more awake i will give you all a run down and post some pics.

Im Back!!!!

Great time had, few bad things too. Such as driving to the wrong airport and giving them my hire car back......$80 later i got to the right airport. Sleepy as hell night time flight and no room. When im a tad more awake i will give you all a run down and post some pics.

Glad you had a good time mate, but yeh post some pics up! Only 15 weeks till its my turn! :D ;)

I hate threads like these:(

Went twice last year:d, but not planning to go this year:rolleyes:.

Been 7 times to Florida and it never gets old, me and the wife love it, I would drop everything and go back in a flash, but the bills always seem to pile up everytime we think about booking again ( the wife wont do cheap, must be Virgin and Premium ecomony at least on the way back if not both ways:rolleyes:) mind you it is much better:)

• 1 year later...

Bet you cant wait.

My wife won £1500 towards a holiday, just before Xmas, but they wouldn't let us go long haul. So for the first time in years, we are not going to Florida this year.

Ended up having to book a 5 star Luxury All Inclusive in Turkey instead and the thing is neither of us are really looking foward to it.

I think we have both become very spoilt :D

I guess as its free, we will just have to suck it up:innocent:

http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holidays/turkey-antalya-holidays/belek/cornelia-diamond-golf-resort-and-spa/

Bet you cant wait.

My wife won £1500 towards a holiday, just before Xmas, but they wouldn't let us go long haul. So for the first time in years, we are not going to Florida this year.

Ended up having to book a 5 star Luxury All Inclusive in Turkey instead and the thing is neither of us are really looking foward to it.

I think we have both become very spoilt :D

I guess as its free, we will just have to suck it up:innocent:

http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holidays/turkey-antalya-holidays/belek/cornelia-diamond-golf-resort-and-spa/

Should have sold the prize and put it towards Disney:d

Should have sold the prize and put it towards Disney:d

We thought of that, but the prize was not transferable, she had to have her name as the lead on the booking.

If I ever start working again, we might just pop over at the end of the year, we were thinking of jumping over to Vegas for a few nights, the next time we go over:D

• 3 months later...
IM GOING BACK TO DISNEY!

After much thinking about taking my son, we made our mind up to go back, he will be nearly 2 when we go.

December 1st for 2 weeks.

WOOT WOOT

Good stuff, we're going in December for our 3rd trip in 3 years.... you don't realise how addictive it is until you go (yes I'm a big kid at heart), I'm a total disneyworld-geek now, I spend more time reading disney forums than I do anything else

Hope you have lots of fun, maybe see you out there ;)

I just got back a few weeks ago. Great holiday, best ever.

5 bed, 4 bath villa with double garage, pool etc was luxury.

Prices in supermarkets are more expensive than UK !!!, but eating out is well cheap (apart from in Disney)

Typhoon Lagoon is well good, but i couldnt get the hang of the body surfing in the wave pool

Got a bit fed up of disney music but the kids loved it

I drove a 2.7L V6 Dodge charger as the hire car. What a pile of poo. The wifes 1.6 Zarifra is faster (seriously). The autobox was slow to change, the handling was like being on a ferry and the build quality was pretty poor. It did however excell at straight line motorway speeds where the revs were low, ride was good and it was absolutley silent.

Seaworld was great. The Polar Bear is bloody enormous, its legs were like tree trunks!!!, and the walrus were getting randy whilst we were there which was difficult to explain to the kids what the giant 3 foot long carrot was !!!!

I darent tell the "whats worse than a dog eating your trainer joke ?

A whale eating its trainer

The trainers dont go in the water with the whales now after Shamu killed its trainer. Real sad that, the thing is seriously big and impressive.

The yanks do have a good sense of spirit for their troops in iraq/afghanistan etc, and the seaworld staff asked all armed forces staff to stand up and be cheered before each show. That was nice i thought.

If you get chance to go there, you have to do it.:D