The mkiv Supra Owners Club

600bhp+ on fle-bay

R32

Its a long story but this, well the runing gear all came from my yellow ex power vehicles import supra:)which i span around&around killed baby trees etc,etc. well here we are reshelled and ready to go just set up at thor and runing over 600bhp at 1.4:)anyone who is intrested is welcome to make me an offer come and view any time ;) no hi,fi,fited but can put nice one in!!needs tiyding.ITEM NO :280192315325: WILL DEAL image

Hi

Nice looking car

What is the actual power as it ranges from 600 to 640 in the add??, did you get a power graph

What is controlling the fuelling

Do you know the exact turbo

What price did you have in mind as i have a friend who is thinking about a single Supra for the Spring

Hi ran 635 fly with over 500lps torque with graph sounds silly but i think its a t61!! greddy piggy back. as said offers :) ill never get all my £££ back:(

OK I am gonna be rude here. WTF is this all about?

Do you really actually want to sell this car?

It looks like a bag of balls.

Its minging dirty for starters!!

You don't even know what turbo it has on it, its not hard thor should have told you, it should be on a plate on the compressor.

Its a re-shelled what exactly? Was the donor an N/A auto for example and as such a TT manual swap not a re-shell?

There is way too much not being said here.

Keriiiist I sound like alex now FFS

OK while I am going why is there only one HKS pulley (the sh*tty old versions that can shred belts btw)

the engine bay looks like it was once looked after but sadly no more.

WTF is that sponge on the intake and how long has that been not filtering anything going into the engine?

Oh and while we are at it well over 600 bhp

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE DUDE

there is no way its well over 600 horses on a t61 you'd struggle on a t67

You don't even know what turbo it has on it, its not hard thor should have told you, it should be on a plate on the compressor.

Its a re-shelled what exactly? Was the donor an N/A auto for example and as such a TT manual swap not a re-shell?

OK while I am going why is there only one HKS pulley (the sh*tty old versions that can shred belts btw)

WTF is that sponge on the intake and how long has that been not filtering anything going into the engine?

Don't hold back mate :D:p

nice looking car imo.

and on a stock exhaust!!!

just doesnt sound right to me

good luck with the sale though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.