The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Head with 264 Cams

Lee P

SOLD

Complete TT head with 264 Cams, HKS cam gear, ARP head stud kit, chrome valve covers with -10 fittings for breather system.

Could also take the cam gear and valve covers off and sell this for £600.

All in perfect working order. The head is still on the car at the moment but will be removed when sold.

PM me if your interested or have any questions.

Thanks

The UK head has a different rear to the JDM, it has additional water ways, which I think are used in the EGR system. I believe there are issues swapping between the two. Chris Wilson, will have more info, as he was looking into the differences and what could be done to over come them. I have a US head and it too has the additional water ways at the rear of the head. UK cams are 256 as stock.

The UK head has a different rear to the JDM, it has additional water ways, which I think are used in the EGR system. I believe there are issues swapping between the two. Chris Wilson, will have more info, as he was looking into the differences and what could be done to over come them. I have a US head and it too has the additional water ways at the rear of the head. UK cams are 256 as stock.

oh ok i stand corrected thanks:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.