The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pearl White R35 GTR in japan

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

car details

2007 R35 GTR

2000km

black edition (pearl white GTR)

3800cc engine

ok guys if you want to buy this we can import it for you our fee is £1000 for this and you pay all the other costs...

the 112mph re-stricter is something am still looking into as for removal...

as its offered as private import there is no warranty with me or nissan as its not an official import..

maybe in 09 they will then accepts recalls (if there is any).

technology has moved on..

price will be about £52 - £55k otr

I am not wanting to sound like a cock, but what justifies the extra 20K (or there abouts) on the price?

We all know you do this as a business, and need to make money and know that you are not in the business of ripping people off.

Last I heard was that these were selling new for £32K (base model) in Japan... Just seems like a hell of a lot of money. considering the jap price.

Beautiful car though!! :drool:

I am not wanting to sound like a cock, but what justifies the extra 20K (or there abouts) on the price?

We all know you do this as a business, and need to make money and know that you are not in the business of ripping people off.

Last I heard was that these were selling new for £32K (base model) in Japan... Just seems like a hell of a lot of money. considering the jap price.

Beautiful car though!! :drool:

I thought that was the sort of price they were going for over there too !. :(

I thought that was the sort of price they were going for over there too !. :(

Its just that I was reading topgear magazine the other day and they were saying that they (NISSAN) were trying to get the R35 into the UK for an additional £8K only. Which would put the base cost at around £40K which is literally an amazing price for that car!!

Its just that I was reading topgear magazine the other day and they were saying that they (NISSAN) were trying to get the R35 into the UK for an additional £8K only. Which would put the base cost at around £40K which is literally an amazing price for that car!!

I think that's where I might of read it, or it could have been Jap Performance. Just over 30k was mentioned somewhere. :) . I'd love one one day.

32k ??

the base model is 7,800,000 million yen

the premium is 8,800,000

then there is japan cost which are 200,000 yen

so base model is £37200 just in japan (this is just left in showroom)

now am sure your smart and can work out that it costs money to get it here and there is taxes to be paid..

but there is no hell in chance you can get one for 40k lol...even from nissan UK.

yous need to do some research..

some of the cars in japan due to lack of numbers are selling for 12,000,000 yen =55k just in japan..

i dont make the prices..

just over 30k is almost laughable

32k ??

the base model is 7,800,000 million yen

the premium is 8,800,000

then there is japan cost which are 200,000 yen

so base model is £37200 just in japan (this is just left in showroom)

v

but there is no hell in chance you can get one for 40k lol...even from nissan UK.

yous need to do some research..

some of the cars in japan due to lack of numbers are selling for 12,000,000 yen =55k just in japan..

i dont make the prices..

just over 30k is almost laughable

32k is what I read in the magazine, 1 - 2 months ago.

as I said, what I read, was that Nissan was trying to get it hear for 8K on the base price (Japan), so £37,200 + 8K

Must admit, I do not appreciate the attempt at sarcasm with this:

now am sure your smart and can work out that it costs money to get it here and there is taxes to be paid..

I was merely asking how the price jumps up by 15K+ between there and here.

Technically you did make the price...:Pling: It is your sale price! We dont know what figures are included or not include.

graham c

here is cost for you.. on base model

38,000 plus 27.5 % taxes = 48,450

plus shipping via container £1200 =£49650

customs clearance and collecting from docks to esva centre £400.

=£50,050

our fee is £1000

=£51,050

then the esva is the grey area is going to be 1500 or 3500..

=£52,550 or £54,550

this is based on based model..prices

so you will find this pearl white one which is black edition very very well priced.

hope this clears things up for you...

Jurgen, is there even a model report for one of these yet?

Surely the likes of middlehurst must be looking into bringing these in like they did with the 33 and 34's??

Also people please remember the 33 and 34 were around £50k new in this country so i doubt the 35 will be any cheaper and also remember there after the super car market with this car i recon rather than the fast jap car market so its never going to be up against the evo x etc

stunning car and is massive, makes the R34 look tiny

If my numbers come up this is first on my "buy now" list :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.