The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Amy Winehouse, what a waste of oxygen.

Getrag

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF Darren?! Mel C.... hang on shes sporty right? She's extremly talented, and the best looker too.

Apologies for the late arrival...

Carl...you really have gone too far this time! :D

As for Winehouse, she's an artist who obviously has flaws in her character, she's still quite young, so there's still some hope.

Whilst I get a little bored of seeing her on TV, as Class One said I believe the media have a huge part to play in this, along with her husband...good luck to her

She's just a singer, not a kiddie fiddler!

Apologies for the late arrival...

Carl...you really have gone too far this time! :D

As for Winehouse, she's an artist who obviously has flaws in her character, she's still quite young, so there's still some hope.

Whilst I get a little bored of seeing her on TV, as Class One said I believe the media have a huge part to play in this, along with her husband...good luck to her

She's just a singer, not a kiddie fiddler!

Lol. Well when people said what spice girl do you fancy, that was my answer.

:)

It does annoy me when people assume I mean "the fatter the better" when I say skinny girls aren't the way forwards. One of my exs was very curvy and IMO very sexy. It's just a pity she turned into a psycho :D

Very true, if you say you don't like skinny girls they'll think you only go after Michelle McManus types. You can be curvy, fit and toned all at the same time.;)

my ex was skinny. but ive been with larger girls. And they were more fun :)

Skinny isnt sexy if you ask me.

Thing is whenever a girl im with says "ah im fat i need to loose weight" they never believe me when i say i prefer them how they are.

Its annoying! Just be what you are and be happy with it is what i say.

My ex was never happy with her weight. and she was skinny. a larger girl who is happy and hence more confident is much more fun than a skinny girl who thinks she is "fat" and so not confident :p

Very true, if you say you don't like skinny girls they'll think you only go after Michelle McManus types.

You can be curvy, fit and toned all at the same time.;)

Nail on the head! And given the opinion expressed by most on here is the opinion I hear amongst my mates, I'm actually intrigued as to where all these lads who love skinny girls hide for most of the year.

Nail on the head! And given the opinion expressed by most on here is the opinion I hear amongst my mates, I'm actually intrigued as to where all these lads who love skinny girls hide for most of the year.

Similarly though.... what's the obession with the tiny men that love huge women? :search:

Maybe they like to be dominated? :D

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder afterall. I don't get why some weird blokes are feeders either.

That's the one's i mean....

the kind that have to have the side of the house taken off to be moved.

I've bin watchin too much Jimmy Carr :innocent:

lol... did you go to the tour?

or buy the doovde?

Doovde only unfortunately :(

Bought on a whim as it was on sale. Still makes me laugh and I've seen it loads now. Some proper classics he comes out with.....

A recent survey said that most men prefer it when their girlfriends suck on their earlobes. I think it's nuts :D

"After the show once, this rather "big boned" girl came up to me and said 'I don't think that was funny. I think you're fat-ist'.

I repied, 'I think you'll find you're fattest'"

:D

so much anti-descrimination laws around.

should there be? -

fat descrimantion legislation

and

intelligence descrimination legislation.

so much anti-descrimination laws around.

should there be? -

fat descrimantion legislation

and

intelligence descrimination legislation.

What's the hangup on the intelligence at the moment? :search:

IMO people who are morbidly obese and are trying to use my tax to get NHS help don't deserve a penny. If you start getting too overweight and don't do something about it while you can, why should the rest of society bail you out later? Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Doovde only unfortunately :(

Bought on a whim as it was on sale. Still makes me laugh and I've seen it loads now. Some proper classics he comes out with.....

A recent survey said that most men prefer it when their girlfriends suck on their earlobes. I think it's nuts :D

aww.... the tour was amazing....

Shame you missed it.... he'll be out again this year though no doubt.

I love Jimmy Carr... he is a leg end