The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Amy Winehouse, what a waste of oxygen.

Getrag

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see these poles ;)

seriously though. Why is size zero to size 8 ok for fashion models etc? Is it only women that want it? Or just a few men...

Or all down to advertising and current fashion.

It's in a magazine I get and I think they ask 5 men every week (just random people) and curvy wins every time (Just can't remember the name of the magazine):(

Nice of you to say that you dont want to see her die Darren, just fade out from the limelight.

Fame is fickle, it follows you on your way down, almost as much as on your way up. It's like mel c from the spice girls said, they build you up so they can tear your down... :rolleyes:

It's in a magazine I get and I think they ask 5 men every week (just random people) and curvy wins every time (Just can't remember the name of the magazine):(

Sorry its probably fixed :devil: It's not pollitically correct, or may put even more pressure on women to hear that slim wins over curvy. It's all relative anyway.

Theres a really funny thing in all this though. There is actually a member of staff in my club that looks like amy, only is better looking (in my opinion) and has a great personality. :) And I'm sure shes not on drugs or anything.

Probably why I'm posting so much in defence of Amy,

Nice of you to say that you dont want to see her die Darren, just fade out from the limelight.

Fame is fickle, it follows you on your way down, almost as much as on your way up. It's like mel c from the spice girls said, they build you up so they can tear your down... :rolleyes:

Thanks Carl,however i realy cant stand Mel C, now she realy is untalented,.. just lucky.,

she so sings thru her nose,in fact all the spice girls were lucky,not talented at all realy. :)

Thanks Carl,however i realy cant stand Mel C, now she realy is untalented,.. just lucky.,

she so sings thru her nose,in fact all the spice girls were lucky,not talented at all realy. :)

WTF Darren?! Mel C.... hang on shes sporty right? She's extremly talented, and the best looker too.

Theres a really funny thing in all this though. There is actually a member of staff in my club that looks like amy, only is better looking (in my opinion) and has a great personality. :) And I'm sure shes not on drugs or anything.

Probably why I'm posting so much in defence of Amy,

Why do you not ask this lass out?

Exactly. I mean what's she going to do while you're posting up a storm on here?

Yeah

Get a grip just ask her. You guts no glory :D

I know. But steady on, I only just asked my pretty & intelligent girl next door out for a drink yesterday.

When, I'm feeling more confident, I might make a move.

WTF Darren?! Mel C.... hang on shes sporty right? She's extremly talented, and the best looker too.

Carl,as i read your posts and replies i thought "this dudes allright we should start our own forum" :) however,.

Mel C is allright ? what !!? , what !!?

mate id rather have sex with peggy mitchells mum :search: lol