The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Amy Winehouse, what a waste of oxygen.

Getrag

I don't know what you mean? That men don't go mad or that men don't make them?

No, what I'm saying (oh invisible one ;)), is that in the vast majority of cases where women take hardcore drugs, it would have been a boyfriend more often than not, that would have introduced them to them rather than by self experimentation. In my experience of speaking with female drug users, this has more than often been the case.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree,

Amy winehouse realy needs to move somewhere else,

like inside a Tiger cage.,

on a lighter note,anyone who uses Youtube in a hardcore kind of way will of heard of Paperlilies :)

She`s a nice girl from London who makes around 1 new video a week,..

in this clip she does a realy good impersonation of Amy Wino,however she looks Hot :D

check out her Pi$$ take,its my fave clip ;)

I just watched that "amazing" clip and am of the opinion that you and Carl should form your own forum. :D

No, what I'm saying (oh invisible one ;)), is that in the vast majority of cases where women take hardcore drugs, it would have been a boyfriend more often than not, that would have introduced them to them rather than by self experimentation. In my experience of speaking with female drug users, this has more than often been the case.

Men are so rock and roll. ;)

I mean it's mostly men that kill themselves Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, the list is endless.

I don't know that I agree that men take women off the rails though.

Men are so rock and roll. ;)

I mean it's mostly men that kill themselves Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, the list is endless.

I don't know that I agree that men take women off the rails though.

I don't know about men being so rock and roll. As for suicides, the figures are about even , but the main difference is that men tend to go for a violent ending, whereas women don't.

I don't know about men being so rock and roll.

I meant 'rock and roll' people, in the industry. I'm sure more male performers have killed themselves.

but the main difference is that men tend to go for a violent ending, whereas women don't.

So, what stops them? No self destruct button?

Hmm. I dont think most men actively drive women off the rails. But It could be men issues, like how the woman got on with her dad. But anyway, sure any of us here would crack with the pressures of superstardom. It must be such a pressure, especially when it comes to quick and early in one's life. :)

Why is this burnt out bint still around after getting 2 songs in the charts? Just need to vent, cant seem to turn a page without seeing her heroin-chic gaunt face.

Sorry I disagree I think she is a really talented woman who seriously needs to sort herself out. IMO divorce would be the first thing as her husband is clearly not a good influence.

I think her latest album is amazing and there are worse than her out there.

No. Its the look I like. If shes anaorexic so be it. Even anorexic women need love too. Anyway, I wont hold my breath. I think most men prefer the same skinny look in women. Unless I'm mistaken. Certainly I feel its the case in the west.

Sorry Carl I agree with most on here too and think your a minority if you think that sort of figure is attractive. This has been proven in many poles where men always prefer curves to skinny...but each to their own:)

Sorry Carl I agree with most on here too and think your a minority if you think that sort of figure is attractive. This has been proven in many poles where men always prefer curves to skinny...but each to their own:)

I'd like to see these poles ;)

seriously though. Why is size zero to size 8 ok for fashion models etc? Is it only women that want it? Or just a few men...

Or all down to advertising and current fashion.

I think amy is skinny simply because all the drugs she takes kills her apetite for normal food,

once smacked up she probably only eats maybe crisps and stuff like that washed down with booze and even then this probably go`s on for days at a time.

I wouldnt like her to die, even tho i cant stand her,but i would like her to fade out of the public limelight,she 100% does not deserve any fame now as she has blown it.