The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Amy Winehouse, what a waste of oxygen.

Getrag

Without a shadow of a doubt.

I didn't, but kinda guessed.

No. Its the look I like. If shes anaorexic so be it. Even anorexic women need love too. Anyway, I wont hold my breath. I think most men prefer the same skinny look in women. Unless I'm mistaken. Certainly I feel its the case in the west.

Judging from the responses here, I'd say you were in the minority so far ;)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Its the look I like. If shes anaorexic so be it. Even anorexic women need love too. Anyway, I wont hold my breath. I think most men prefer the same skinny look in women. Unless I'm mistaken. Certainly I feel its the case in the west.

You're mistaken. :p

I think blokes general prefer "skinny" to "fat", but I think you'll find you're in a very small minority choosing smackhead Winehouse over T&A Winehouse.

It's fairly clear she's popular with the masses, people keep posting about her...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=136042&

And just the 2 songs in the charts? Not going to mention the best selling album of 2007 (which is still at number 7 in the album chart over a year since it's release), six Grammy nominations, Best British Female Artist award at the BRITS, 2 Ivor Novello Awards.....?

She's a 25 year old with some serious issues, it's not as if she's round your house stealing your crockery...

She has talent, of that there is no doubt. She's been ruined by her husband, and with women, it's usually men that ruin them. Very few seem to have their own self destruct button like men do. Pound to a penny it would have been a man who said to her

"Here, try this......"

I also think the media have a big part to play in this "skag chic" thing that's going on. If the media didn't devote so much time to the likes of Pete Doherty et al and their latest court appearance and instead just completely ignored him and his ilk, and not give them the air time on TV & radio, then that might make some headway into making them completely disappear off the radar.

Judging from the responses here, I'd say you were in the minority so far ;)

:blink:

In countrys where they is a short supply of food, men go for the fuller figure mostly, in the west, where there is too much food, the trend is reversed.

Something I watched on TV anyway. :)

Makes sense to me.

Carl, I thought you were weird before but this thread (and more especially your posts) have confirmed it as a definite. Although, I shouldnt be surprised really eh? I mean, as the forums latest attention whore you will post anything you think will get a reaction.

In countrys where they is a short supply of food, men go for the fuller figure mostly, in the west, where there is too much food, the trend is reversed.

Something I watched on TV anyway. :)

Makes sense to me.

PMSL... good effort at a psycho-analytical explanation.

But there's slim, and then there's skinny and then there's ill.

Do you not like a woman with tits and an ass like most?

I don't any guys who'd prefer an unhealthy-looking-skinny-as-girl over a girl with a perfectly normal (and sexy) figure with curves in the right places. At least they've got curves :D

To me, winehouse on the left doesn't look unhealthy. Shes just a bit skinny thats all. I've seen some real skeletons walking around, and yeah. Its sad. But to me she looks great on the left.

yeah mate. I am. but im fairly confident if most men were quizzed in this country on the look, between full figure or skinny. They would opt for skinny. Could be wrong thou.

i like slim (and some not so slim) women, but a drug abusing bag of bones really does not float my boat

PMSL... good effort at a psycho-analytical explanation.

But there's slim, and then there's skinny and then there's ill.

Do you not like a woman with tits and an ass like most?

Personally I don't value big breasts and bum - ie big curves, but thats just me.

but you're right. There is skinny and Ill. both opposites are not great.

Personally I don't value big breasts and bum - ie big curves, but thats just me.

but you're right. There is skinny and Ill. both opposites are not great.

I'm not talking about "big" curves. Just curves! Most women have them, but the ultra skinny ones don't. Almost every guy I know likes a girl with curves.

She's been ruined by her husband, and with women, it's usually men that ruin them. Very few seem to have their own self destruct button like men do. Pound to a penny it would have been a man who said to her

"Here, try this......"

I don't know what you mean? That men don't go mad or that men don't make them?

I agree,

Amy winehouse realy needs to move somewhere else,

like inside a Tiger cage.,

on a lighter note,anyone who uses Youtube in a hardcore kind of way will of heard of Paperlilies :)

She`s a nice girl from London who makes around 1 new video a week,..

in this clip she does a realy good impersonation of Amy Wino,however she looks Hot :D

check out her Pi$$ take,its my fave clip ;)