The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Amy Winehouse, what a waste of oxygen.

Getrag

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fairly clear she's popular with the masses, people keep posting about her...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=136042&

And just the 2 songs in the charts? Not going to mention the best selling album of 2007 (which is still at number 7 in the album chart over a year since it's release), six Grammy nominations, Best British Female Artist award at the BRITS, 2 Ivor Novello Awards.....?

She's a 25 year old with some serious issues, it's not as if she's round your house stealing your crockery...

Seriously? You'd take the scrawny excuse for a human over the full figured curvy one on the right?! :blink:

too right, I can't understand why anyone in there right mind would prefer the "anorexic look" - it's not normal, not sexy, quite repulsive to be honest. What's wrong with normal women, were normal means there's absolutely nowt wrong with sexy womanly curves.

anyway, I actually think she is properly talented vocally and it's a real shame the way things have gone for her, hope she sorts it out and comes back fighting :)

too right, I can't understand why anyone in there right mind would prefer the "anorexic look" - it's not normal, not sexy, quite repulsive to be honest. What's wrong with normal women, were normal means there's absolutely nowt wrong with sexy womanly curves

You just want something to hang on to... nothing wrong with that. :p

too right, I can't understand why anyone in there right mind would prefer the "anorexic look" - it's not normal, not sexy, quite repulsive to be honest. What's wrong with normal women, were normal means there's absolutely nowt wrong with sexy womanly curves.

Nowt wrong with it IMO! I've been out with a girl who was very thin before now. She wasn't anorexic or anything, but she was that sort of scary thin. If I'm honest, it really didn't do a lot for me!

as i said, like Jessica rabbit

You know she's not real, right? ;):p

You just want something to hang on to... nothing wrong with that. :p

Gotta have something to hang onto ;)

Seriously? You'd take the scrawny excuse for a human over the full figured curvy one on the right?! :blink:

Without a shadow of a doubt.

you do know the pic on the left is the smack one???:blink:

I didn't, but kinda guessed.

Thats why he likes her. She will be a dirty bitch :D

No. Its the look I like. If shes anaorexic so be it. Even anorexic women need love too. Anyway, I wont hold my breath. I think most men prefer the same skinny look in women. Unless I'm mistaken. Certainly I feel its the case in the west.