The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would you? - WARNING - Partial Nudity

Sheefa

I completely agree..... and I have come to the conclusion that yes..... the majority are actually that shallow. :(

I'd say thats mostly true, but when it comes to women, they are not shallow in the slightest, it doesnt matter how good the bloke looks..................as long as he can make up for it in the wallet!!! :D

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.s, on a serious note, the amount of fit women you see with ugly guys, i dont get it, must be a secuirty thing

But the majority of really good looking women know it, and use it to their advantage.

I've known many lads with really pretty girlfriends, and they always get treated like crap and put up with it.

P.s, on a serious note, the amount of fit women you see with ugly guys, i dont get it, must be a secuirty thing

I think it is down to a lot of women wanting to date someone who looks like a man as opposed to someone who not only looks like a girl but is also more vain. :)

Do you not think the same of guys though? Most just want good looking "yes" girls?

It seems to matter less and less to guys what a lass is actually like, whether they have stuff in common etc, as long as they have a "trophy" look.

Explains a lot of things also :p

If I cant talk to the mabout things then they wont last long, or if i have to explain everything 5 times wouldnt help them :D

At end of day people find different people attractive....luckerly for us all!

If I cant talk to the mabout things then they wont last long, or if i have to explain everything 5 times wouldnt help them :D

At end of day people find different people attractive....luckerly for us all!

See that's my take on things... I have to have stuff in common with people i'm with.

I dont know of any boys who'd say no to any drop dead gorgeous women though ;)

See that's my take on things... I have to have stuff in common with people i'm with.

I dont know of any boys who'd say no to any drop dead gorgeous women though ;)

Short term gain yes....long term future no ;)

If your single can do what you want really, its if your taken its the problem, mind you in this day and age it appears no one is loyal anyway

that hurts :(, also, i only clicked the thread for the nudity, thats not shallow, thats pervy :eyebrows:

Ah yeah my bad I forgot it was you :p

I'd say thats mostly true, but when it comes to women, they are not shallow in the slightest, it doesnt matter how good the bloke looks..................as long as he can make up for it in the wallet!!! :D

Hmmmm, not true hun. I been with the Hubby almost 18 years and in all that time we have never been rich, but happy.

Money and looks mean nothing if your a complete to**er. (Not directed at anyone here)

mind you in this day and age it appears no one is loyal anyway

Younger generations seem to have less morals this day and age in many respects in their life. So many people do not stand the test of time these days cause they get tempted sideways.

I am still happy with what I got after 18 years.

(Now pass me the sick bucket please) :D

We dont all have less morrels thanyou!

im the "younger generation" Ive never cheated, never would, and never will. Its not right.

But the number of my female friend i hear bitching and moaning about there boyfriends cheating or flirting with other girls (or even having female friends) is amazing. I know guys say girls are hard to understand but i even fail to understand other guys sometimes.

From what i can see. Bad guys get the girls. Good guys dont.

From what i can see. Bad guys get the girls. Good guys dont.

Unfortunately your right. Was the same in my day tho. When your young you want excitement not nice and caring, that way some girls ended up with some right ejits. Lucky for me I soon realised the bad boys were exciting but no use :D

You will get the right Lady eventually bud. ;)

PS: I appreciate that not all younger gen are as I described above but a lot are :)

Well, it might be "life", but it's not right. I dont know whether you're just a big ol' sceptic or bitter as it's happened to you. But unfortunately you aint wrong, the majority of the forces do act like that. It's a shame. There really aren't that many decent people left in the world.

I'm not a sceptic I am a realist. Ive seen by now the actions of all the people I know even my mother for christs sakes and I am yet to see a relationship where somewhere at some point one or the other or both don't have an episode on the side. As for the actions of alot of the forces people that spend a lot of time away from home thems detatchment rules so I will say no more, bit like the rules of fight club. Also more often that not it takes the arrival of a fresh entity to make people get off their backsides and finish the stagnant relationship they are currently in.