Would you? - WARNING - Partial Nudity

Sheefa

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg you must be out of your mind to even consider the other one. :D

She's nice...but if he's not happy...it doesn't matter what she looks like.

Oooh, I read that wrongly, or did I? Do you mean I'm out of mind for posting pics of my girlfriend or out of my mind for considering the other beautiful lass, or both mate??!

Man sometimes people make me laugh. They get all hoity toity about cheating and alot at their chrismas bashes have their faces stuck on some other persons half the night. It goes on day in day out all over the world. Just wait til you are in the RAF chap and see how many guys take advantage of the detatchment rules. Whilst the guys are away see how many wives are off down the NAAFI banging the latest new kid on the squadron or their blokes best mate. Overlapping relationships is probably the most common occurence on the planet. Its not very nice but hey thats life.

Well, it might be "life", but it's not right. I dont know whether you're just a big ol' sceptic or bitter as it's happened to you. But unfortunately you aint wrong, the majority of the forces do act like that. It's a shame. There really aren't that many decent people left in the world.

Having read a lot of peoples answers I have begun to wonder if life has realy become that shallow?????

Are looks everything these days??

So,if someone (like me for example) isn't the perfect size 8 with perfect hair,make up and stylish cloths they not worthy??

To be honest your current missus cheated on you last year yeah, that must hurt but you decided to carry on and give her another chance, right??!!

Now you seem to be going down the same route. You should make up your mind and let her go if thats what you want. ;)

wheres the bloody nudity?

Gone :p , don't be so shallow

Having read a lot of peoples answers I have begun to wonder if life has realy become that shallow?????

Are looks everything these days??

So,if someone (like me for example) isn't the perfect size 8 with perfect hair,make up and stylish cloths they not worthy??

I completely agree..... and I have come to the conclusion that yes..... the majority are actually that shallow. :(