The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would you? - WARNING - Partial Nudity

Sheefa

So as I see it an chance has arisen so your gonna ditch the Mrs and nail this one. Shame on you see how much self control you have... Finish with the Mrs if thats what you need to do then knock this one back for a month or so until you sort your head out

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you honestly gonna take on board anythin said in this thread hun? I mean, if I really liked someone I wouldn't post pics of them half naked on a public forum.

I think if you aint happy in your relationship, then you should end it now, then you're free to do as you please, as long as people kno where they stand then no harm done.

And Andy T - no, its not me in my av ;)

Well, I must be getting senile because here was me thinking that you posted up partially clothed pics of a young lady and added the title "would you" in reference to whether we would have sex with her.

Now that that you have explained that you only posted to show us the person that you are tempted to tell to let know you are interested makes me feel rather silly and shallow. :rolleyes:

Yes, OK CJ. The pics were in reference to sex and that question was certainly 'would you?' i.e. have sex with her. However, I didn't imply that I was going to neither did I suggest I would cheat. I made a few suggestive undertones to gauge different feedback that's all.

Are you honestly gonna take on board anythin said in this thread hun? I mean, if I really liked someone I wouldn't post pics of them half naked on a public forum.

I think if you aint happy in your relationship, then you should end it now, then you're free to do as you please, as long as people kno where they stand then no harm done.

And Andy T - no, its not me in my av ;)

Excellent point. I agree but in a predominantly male orientated forum I thought I would post up some pics for all to see.

I agree but in a predominantly male orientated forum I thought I would post up some pics for all to see.

Why? And that's a serious question BTW. I just wonder why anyone would feel they need to post up pictures of an obvious private nature for all the world to comment on.

Why? And that's a serious question BTW. I just wonder why anyone would feel they need to post up pictures of an obvious private nature for all the world to comment on.

Pictures now removed then. We have many partial nudity sections and fully nude in the Members Sectio, in case you haven't visited it CJ? Why not another beautiful girl?

I concur. I would never post any pics up of past or future no matter what. But I have no issue with viewing others contributions :D

I concur. I would never post any pics up of past or future no matter what. But I have no issue with viewing others contributions :D

Well there we are then! No body seemed to mind me posting pictures of my girlfriends rear not so long ago! How is this any different??

Pictures now removed then. We have many partial nudity sections and fully nude in the Members Sectio, in case you haven't visited it CJ? Why not another beautiful girl?

It isn't the partial nudity I wondered about (I am a frequent visitor to the NWS section :eyebrows:), it was the reasoning behind posting up pics of a private nature (I assume she sent them to you for your own viewing and they weren't posted in a public place) for everyone to comment on.

It isn't the partial nudity I wondered about (I am a frequent visitor to the NWS section :eyebrows:), it was the reasoning behind posting up pics of a private nature (I assume she sent them to you for your own viewing and they weren't posted in a public place) for everyone to comment on.

No, I agree CJ. Apologies. I should be regretful and feel guilty about posting them up, but I don't. Perhaps that's just my nature. She's well aware most of my mates have seen them. All I'm doing is spreading the good word.

No, I agree CJ. Apologies. I should be regretful and feel guilty about posting them up, but I don't. Perhaps that's just my nature. She's well aware most of my mates have seen them. All I'm doing is spreading the good word.

hear hear & if you get any better ones get em posted:d

Just my two pence worth.