The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would you? - WARNING - Partial Nudity

Sheefa

An opportunity has arisen. Yes, I am in a relationship already which is not going particularly well. This is a girl I met some time ago and she's been happy to share some personal poses since. Tomorrow night is a special birthday celebration whereby she will attend. I'm off work on Friday so it could be a late one. :innocent: Not like that though!

.......would you?

No pictures of her face will be posted for obvious reasons.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would I talk to her, well yes if she can hold an intelligent conversation. Would I take her out to a concert, possibly.

There is more to life than sex, agreed it is a part of relationships but is that all you see here? Because that is what your alluding to!

Ask yourself why your present relationship is not working and if it isn't then talk and walk away and put it down to experience. What is to say you won't have the same relationship problems here if all you see is - She's got a nice body, I would, I wonder if anyone else would!

No I don't mean cheating on my current girlfriend at all guys. I am speaking with her this Friday to close things off as we've been having problems for ages. I by no means intend to sleep with this girl or anything like that, but I am tempted to perhaps let her know I'm interested in a mild form. Just gauging opinions.

No I don't mean cheating on my current girlfriend at all guys. I am speaking with her this Friday to close things off as we've been having problems for ages. I by no means intend to sleep with this girl or anything like that, but I am tempted to perhaps let her know I'm interested in a mild form. Just gauging opinions.

Don't lie.

Your going to bang her like a barn door aren't you? ;)

Thats fine, just need to recognise the problems you had with your current relationship and ensure that it is not repeated in this possibly new relationship.

I speak from experience from sorting out my daughters relationship problems. :rolleyes:

Well, I must be getting senile because here was me thinking that you posted up partially clothed pics of a young lady and added the title "would you" in reference to whether we would have sex with her.

Now that that you have explained that you only posted to show us the person that you are tempted to tell to let know you are interested makes me feel rather silly and shallow. :rolleyes:

There is more to life than sex, agreed it is a part of relationships but is that all you see here? Because that is what your alluding to!

No, she's brilliant in every other way too. Absolute quality, great fun to be around and I've know her for a good 9-10 months. It's only recently that she's let me know she's interested and I'm feeling the same way, partially. I'm in a weird place at the moment. My girlfriend cheated on me back in October, albeit a random kiss (I think), but since then things have gone downhill. Not playing the revenge card here, just thinking of getting out and into something else.