The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint Black Supra Aerotop Modified

SupraGirlie

NOW SOLD

Selling my gorgeous Aero as I am after either a TT sup/S2000/350Z

One of the mintest N/A aero's around, I went to look at 6 aerotop's before I bought this one!!

I have looked after her well in the time I have had her, always get her valetted and polished!

The Car

- Imported on 01/07/07 when I bought it, she came in from Japan nearly standard

- HPi Clear

- ONLY 50,000 MILES (had 76140 kms when I bought it which is shown on the auction sheet)

- TAX till July 2008

- MOT till July 2008

- Car runs perfectly, engine looks and sounds like new!!

- Serviced by AFR Feb 08

- P/S, E/W, E/S

- ABS - is an extra on N/A's I believe

- She is still limited to 180 KPH

Exterior:

- Newly fitted and sprayed (Decemeber) Do-luck front with black mesh, no scuffs or chips.

- Veilside sideskirts blended in, perfect condition

- Veilside rear spats blended in, perfect condition

- Limo tints rear windows back

- Brand new J-spec headlights

- Brand new 18" Jaero Alloys painted black with a polished dish 9.5 rears 8.5 fronts

- Brand new Falken tyres all round 265/35/18 (rears) 235/40/18 (fronts) also have one spare brand new 265/35/18 Falken tyre

- Blitz Nur Spec R Exhaust

- Roof is in excellent condition, no leaks/rattles etc and all the holders in the boot are perfect too.

- Brand new Facelift front indicators

- Brand new Smoked side repeaters

- Colour coded rear 'Supra' badge

Interior/ICE/Security

-No rips or burns etc very clean

-Centre box between seats the hinge is broken, only reason I haven't replaced it is that on the under side of the lid it has the Aerotop instructions.

-Sony CDX-MP9900 Headunit

-Focal 17cm Componants

-Focal rear speakers

-I have the speaker brackets for 17cm speakers but haven't fitted them yet, will be done in next couple of weeks.

-Remote engine start

-Central locking

If I don't get the price I want I won't sell, as I am in no rush.

Any questions or to arrange a viewing call me on 07927260600

Any white marks in above pics is not marks or chips etc either light or bits of polish!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You really can't beat the air through your hair feeling can you? Unless its a TT aerotop that is ;)

I know and they look so good topless too :D

I would love a TT aerotop but it would have to be in very good condition, preferably fresh import and low milage! And they don't come up too often!

lol! love this bit:

not mr2 turbo 300zx 350z s2000 v tech civic honda audi tt golf r32 skyline r33 gtr gts r33 r34 gti clio v6 aristo saxo vts vtr integra type r rx7 mazda evo 5 6 7 del col sir crx subaru impreza STI WRX celica gt4 mg mx5 zr alfa romeo 147 156 legacy monaro corsa 2.0 hks greddy veilside top secret twin turbo aerotop

:D

lol! love this bit:

not mr2 turbo 300zx 350z s2000 v tech civic honda audi tt golf r32 skyline r33 gtr gts r33 r34 gti clio v6 aristo saxo vts vtr integra type r rx7 mazda evo 5 6 7 del col sir crx subaru impreza STI WRX celica gt4 mg mx5 zr alfa romeo 147 156 legacy monaro corsa 2.0 hks greddy veilside top secret twin turbo aerotop

:D

for the search purposes if people tick the box search title and description :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.