The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my pride and joy on ebay

sim

Nice looking car! – Good luck with the sale

- Just had a look at your eBay listing. From a potential buyers perspective, to do the car justice, you might get a better result if you rotated the pictures (so they are easier to see) and perhaps broke the text up a bit? (A spell checker would also make the add appear more professional)

some one worked the miles out for me to be about 150 miles when i bought it it came with no paper work at all all i got was the logbook. my dad has been doing all the servicing and so on becouse he is a machanic which was cheaper than going to a garage to do it so no paperwork at all. ive put the price down becouse i thought it was to high

Looks like you sold it then mate, sorry to see.

nope not yet mate. some one was messing me around on ebay he clicked on the buy it now he didnt pay and he isnt replying to emails and he isnt answering the phone. i will relist it later on ebay with out putting the buy it now thing on it:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.