The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mugshot time yet again??

Blackie

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gringo! That's a great photo, but I don't know what's funnier, 'Rover' or you in your office attire! :)

LOL - that wasn't one of my better moments. I had been drunk for around 36 hours at the time... I will only post pictures on the interweb that make me look stupid. Otherwise what's the point? :)

Hmm - looks like the last time I posted a piccy was a couple of years ago, so here's a more recent one.

Hopefully, down here on page 40-something it'll go largely unnoticed!

That's me in the middle in the black T-shirt at a recent karting outing.

Hmm - looks like the last time I posted a piccy was a couple of years ago, so here's a more recent one.

Hopefully, down here on page 40-something it'll go largely unnoticed!

That's me in the middle in the black T-shirt at a recent karting outing.

Piccies will do just fine. That's what this thread's for. Allegedly :)

I'd rather just run you down.....since you deserve it I wouldnt even bother getting your permission :stickpoke

Dont generalise :tongue: I spent 6 months on a vehicle technology course working on cars and HGV's - I've stripped engines, shocks and suspension and loved every minute of it, the dirtier the better :sly::p

As for getting my mits grubby on the supra, I've crawled over, under and around it fitting lights, indicators, bumpers, 'zaust etc and will continue to...oh, and looks has nothing to do with it :spank:

L

Well said Girl :thumbs:

FYI the points raised above still apply. I'm not the only one who doesn't like "txt spk" but I am in the minority of people who are willing to mention it to people.

I really hate agreeing with Michael but TXT speak can be frustrating and sometimes very hard to read and figure out what the person is actually saying.

I can post one up for you if you like miss?

Will never happen Al. Certain people will never post their Picture here. But I will stand corrected if it ever happens :p

It doesn't bother me, i'm just surprised you can do that but i guess that's obvious!

You can if you know where they exist ;)

Will never happen Al. Certain people will never post their Picture here. But I will stand corrected if it ever happens :p

Well it has ;)

Sorry Rich. We keeping you awake? :)