The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mugshot time yet again??

Blackie

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh it can be fairly irritating when ur watching the band.. especially when ur with ur gf and u dont want her get KO'd by some pratt. however when ur doing it ur having a great time! LOL

Michael are u saying that u go to gigs like that ? :D

I tell you what's really irritating... "yeh" and "ur" and "u" and so on.

And no I don't go to gigs like that, me and old Martha and Ted just do the same dances at Lionel Richie and Daniel O'Donnell gigs.

It's helloXfuncoretobesure.

I tell you what's really irritating... "yeh" and "ur" and "u" and so on.

And no I don't go to gigs like that, me and old Martha and Ted just do the same dances at Lionel Richie and Daniel O'Donnell gigs.

It's helloXfuncoretobesure.

LOL sorry its this damn text Speak. i slip into it to write faster whilst im a work. Also im very concerned about your anger sir. Tell me, how many heart bypasses have you had through high blood pressure? Seriously dude chill out.. "why so serious"?

i'll be stood at junction 11 on the m40 between 11am and 4pm this friday if any women want to come and throw gravel in my face

I'd rather just run you down.....since you deserve it I wouldnt even bother getting your permission :stickpoke

Dont generalise :tongue: I spent 6 months on a vehicle technology course working on cars and HGV's - I've stripped engines, shocks and suspension and loved every minute of it, the dirtier the better :sly::p

As for getting my mits grubby on the supra, I've crawled over, under and around it fitting lights, indicators, bumpers, 'zaust etc and will continue to...oh, and looks has nothing to do with it :spank:

L

LOL sorry its this damn text Speak. i slip into it to write faster whilst im a work. Also im very concerned about your anger sir. Tell me, how many heart bypasses have you had through high blood pressure? Seriously dude chill out.. "why so serious"?

Michael is just Michael. It's all a front, he's actually a cute cuddly teddy bear.

Michael is just Michael. It's all a front, he's actually a cute cuddly teddy bear.

ya know what.. i hope it actually is.. because I only seem to get really b!tchy comments from him.. like really like "what hell was that for"..usually take it with a pinch of salt though !:p

ya know what.. i hope it actually is.. because I only seem to get really b!tchy comments from him.. like really like "what hell was that for"..usually take it with a pinch of salt though !:p

FYI the points raised above still apply. I'm not the only one who doesn't like "txt spk" but I am in the minority of people who are willing to mention it to people.

well then for that i apologise mate. most of the time i dont even relise im doing it. so youll have to bear with me okay. Personally i think you could relax on picking things up.. although i have found your comments to Nizam really freakin funny! however some of your comments to people in my opinion don't embrace what i would call club spirit.

well then for that i apologise mate. most of the time i dont even relise im doing it. so youll have to bear with me okay. Personally i think you could relax on picking things up.. although i have found your comments to Nizam really freakin funny! however some of your comments to people in my opinion don't embrace what i would call club spirit.

Please accept my apologies for being human.

Anyway I'm out of here, I'm taking up valuable attention whore space.

Completely depends on what you mean by club spirit. Just because he isn't gushing with praise when someone comes onto the board lowering the tone with txt speak that doesn't mean he doesn't have "club spirit".

yeh but im not saying that. i was pointing out that he just slates people over the most trivial things. its like why bother posting on here if it bothers you that much that somone types u instead you...seriously wheres the big issue here. i honestly couldnt give a cr*p if someone did that. just cos it irritates him doesnt mean he has to come on here and get worked up over it lol i mean come on.. get over it.

again im sorry if im "lowering the tone" over something so petty.!

yeh but im not saying that. i was pointing out that he just slates people over the most trivial things. its like why bother posting on here if it bothers you that much that somone types u instead you...seriously wheres the big issue here. i honestly couldnt give a cr*p if someone did that. just cos it irritates him doesnt mean he has to come on here and get worked up over it lol i mean come on.. get over it.

I don't think he's the one getting worked up :)

We all have standards mate. You might be annoyed if someone walked into your house with muddy shoes on and left a mark on the carpet. That's how it feels, most of us try and keep things legable so when someone comes along with txt and all that crap we tend to get our backs up.

LOL are you joking me?? its a very sad day on this forum when people get their backs up over the pathetic most trival thing i have ever heard! i honestly feel sorry for anyone who is like that! LOL

Nope, I'm serious. Txt speak to me signifies everything that is wrong with this country and it makes me cringe to try and read it. Oh, and it sounds a lot more like you've got your back up about being pulled up on it ;)

Nope, I'm serious. Txt speak to me signifies everything that is wrong with this country and it makes me cringe to try and read it. Oh, and it sounds a lot more like you've got your back up about being pulled up on it ;)

Oh now were just splitting hairs! LOL okay well have to agree to disagree then bud! how bout this for a comprimise.. il try and type normally (probably good practise for me anyway) and you guys stop slating me for it if i do it.?

fair?

Oh now were just splitting hairs! LOL okay well have to agree to disagree then bud! how bout this for a comprimise.. il try and type normally (probably good practise for me anyway) and you guys stop slating me for it if i do it.?

fair?

It does appear fair - although maybe you should write in your sig that you're trying your best... after all, you're far from being the only person to be pulled up on it.

It does appear fair - although maybe you should write in your sig that you're trying your best... after all, you're far from being the only person to be pulled up on it.

only if i get to say : the right honrable Gaz of the Grammar Police Requets that i speak without txt speak. we have agreed if i do its a mistake but i should not be punished for it! that is all.

hehe:innocent:

Firestorm - seriously, forget about it :) Micheal, lovely as he is, likes to get a rise out of people. He won't even read this because he's lost interest now as he said earlier.

Some people don't like txt speak, personally the odd u etc doesn't bother me, it's when it's an un-readable nonsense post that it's annoying.

Don't get worked up about any of it, it's a forum :)

Less chat, more pics, please! :)

Me:

only if i get to say : the right honrable Gaz of the Grammar Police Requets that i speak without txt speak. we have agreed if i do its a mistake but i should not be punished for it! that is all.

hehe:innocent:

See? That's so much better already :D

That would be the first and only time I've ever been called right, or honourable. :innocent: