Mugshot time yet again??

Blackie

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pervs lol!

the way i see it:

Emo - derives from Emotional Punk or Hardcore (bands like Minor Threat or emo - death cab for cutie and now the more poppy my chemical romance)

Hardcore- is type of Genre - like heavy punk with bit more metal heavier guitars.. not sung vocals but more like shouted.

the X is somthint that derived for Hardcore.. and also sometime refers to be being straight edge.

Straight Edge- not doin drink drugs and sometime sex.. being pure.. also pioneers of this were Minor Threat.(iirc) Alot of people put X's on ther hands to show this.

Scene- a scene kids who dresses like the emo kids fringes tight jeans to be part of the "scene" groupe kinda of thing

i think thats all. lol

and burna.. im sure theres a bottle of bourbon in ur draw that ur sipping from!!

p.s im post 666 ooooohhhh

pervs lol!

the way i see it:

Emo - derives from Emotional Punk or Hardcore (bands like Minor Threat or emo - death cab for cutie and now the more poppy my chemical romance)

Hardcore- is type of Genre - like heavy punk with bit more metal heavier guitars.. not sung vocals but more like shouted.

the X is somthint that derived for Hardcore.. and also sometime refers to be being straight edge.

Straight Edge- not doin drink drugs and sometime sex.. being pure.. also pioneers of this were Minor Threat.(iirc) Alot of people put X's on ther hands to show this.

Scene- a scene kids who dresses like the emo kids fringes tight jeans to be part of the "scene" groupe kinda of thing

i think thats all. lol

and burna.. im sure theres a bottle of bourbon in ur draw that ur sipping from!!

p.s im post 666 ooooohhhh

:faint:

So what's 'emoXcore' then...?

emoXcore = EmoHardcore... its the derivative way (or the mocking way lol) of saying it. its like shes dresssed emo with fringe and hardcore kids tend to wear plaid(lumberjack shirts) and she was busting out what i call a hardcore shirt. hhehe cos hardcore kids where that style.. have u heard to slam dancing?

hardcore music (not scooter!!!) as in bands like Hatebreed there is a style that alot of the kids do instead of just moshing.. they slam dance its like doing windmills (with arms) infact heres a link to youtube of it being done:

something along the lines of that

but this one is better.. i likke this band alot saw them at download .. singers a bit like Phil Anselmo frm Pantera tho.. but what the crowd doing in this best describes the music of hardcore and slam dancing