The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mugshot time yet again??

Blackie

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to sound sexist, but, i couldnt imagine any nice looking, femine, birds (or women, however you'd prefer to refer to them) owning a supra. obviously not the case......i'll leave it there, better put the shovel down before this hole gets too big

not to sound sexist, but, i couldnt imagine any nice looking, femine, birds (or women, however you'd prefer to refer to them) owning a supra. obviously not the case......i'll leave it there, better put the shovel down before this hole gets too big

They love being called birds, Or failing that B!tches always gets there attention :D

You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many very attractive women do own Supras.

I won't attempt to name them as I'm sure I'll miss one out....

tsh tsh you kids have no taste

:love::love:

Rich

Thank you kind Sir :kiss:

Here's one of me (i'm the one in the black top) although I do look more camp than usual, but unfortunately I only have 2 pics of me, this one and one where I pissed a waitress off and she through a drink over me. :D

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Marc87p/n505881922_1063689_2790.jpg

EDIT : Just to clarify, i'm not actually gay.

Personally I would loved to have seen the other one too :D

2 Recent ones of me, one at play, one at "work" lol

Having seen the pictures of Kimberly makes me wonder if I should have bothered posting mine, lol. I am not into Woman but you are "Hot" :yes:

(I'll get my Coat, again, second time today, lol)

i thought the more feminine, attractive lady (i'll refain from bit*hes), would sooner have an mgf (a pure lady wagon) or summat that they wouldnt have to get their hands dirty owning.

Well I might not be what you call totaly Sexy or Attractive or Feminine (Plus I am an old Bird) , but I love my Supra and I am quite happy to get my Hands Dirty. I am sure I speak for several other Female owners who are Proud of their Supra.

i'll be stood at junction 11 on the m40 between 11am and 4pm this friday if any women want to come and throw gravel in my face

I'll be there. :eyebrows: