The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mugshot time yet again??

Blackie

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oi - just cos I play bass in a band don't mean I've got less strings....

Basses can have 6 strings ya know, plus I'm wearing a thong... so I make that 7 strings, 2 of which are G's ;)

EDIT: Just to confirm that I don't ACTUALLY own, and have never worn, a thong.

There is more than 1, an entire photoshoots worth in fact... so I'm still none the wiser. How can I not remember this? How long ago was the thread? :blonde:

Dunno, long time ago, think it was one of those mega vote things Ray posted back when I was a newb.

and yep, just found the pic on the 4.8gb folder of mkivsupra.net pics :innocent:

I don't care as long as you all understand that they were done by a professional photographer and that it was a long time ago and I don't look like that anymore!!!

We take you as we find you *hugs*!

I am dodging posting any of me heh!... everyone seems so damned young in the forum all of a sudden...

I don't care as long as you all understand that they were done by a professional photographer and that it was a long time ago and I don't look like that anymore!!!

Well I think you're as gorgeous as ever, don't put yourself down :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=79573&stc=1&d=1217456433

Lol at Darryl, that pic from the 'special' secret box?!

CD'd of that folder are available for £20 a time ;)

Edit - Actually I just use a site rip program that grabs everything from the forum and dumps it to a folder. It's great for getting good reference pics, but some interesting stuff turns up now and again :blink: