The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nov 95 N Reg Supra SZ Silver Pre-Facelift Manual 56,000 Miles

JonW

For Sale:

My beloved Supra. Only selling because my girlfriend can't/wont drive it and she needs a car for work urgently:-(

Taxed MOT'd until late July 2008

She has 72,192 miles on the clock. 43,667 (27,291 Miles) of these were run up in KM before the MPH conversion was completed on arrival in the UK. So if my calculations are correct she has done roughly 56,000 miles. This low mileage is bourne out by the condition of the car.

I am the only UK owner of this car and since my ownership began in July 2004 she has been very well cared for. My trusted mechanic (at least one other member/moderator on here can vouch for him) has done all of the major servicing and MOT work. All advisories have always been followed up with the neccesary repairs and these have only been normal wear and tear items. I have done minor maintenance such as oil/fluid and brake pad changes myself regularly.

The only mechanical modifications are an Apexi Induction kit that is heat shielded and a Tanabe CAT back exhaust. The exhaust is not at all intrusive around town or on long journeys. I have also sound proofed the boot.

She is fitted with a Clifford 650 alarm/immobiliser and a Kenwood Minidisk head unit.

The car is currently due a service. I will have this completed prior to the buyer collecting or alternatively I will deduct £200 from the asking price so that the buyer can arrange their own servicing.

For pictures please see my garage. I will update with some new ones over the coming days. If any specific pictures of any areas of the car are needed then please PM me.

Happy to answer any questions via the thread or PM. If you want to discuss anything in person call 07880 541616.

£4249 or nearest reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking

Jon

I agree, Supra's are for life and as soon as I have parking space for two cars I will be buying another. Shouldn't be more than a year without one.

My girlfriend is looking to buy a Clio Sport. That should be a bit of fun for the time being:-)

For Sale:

My beloved Supra. Only selling because my girlfriend can't/wont drive it and she needs a car for work urgently:-(

Get her a bus pass - the streets will be safer:D

...........................or dump her.

Two good options there; any one got any others to help our mate Jon?:search:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.