The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What you think?

JamieP

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Gaz, it's a saloon with a big engine (a great engine at that), but I wouldn't have one as my sports car, for going to work in yes.

its a 2dr coup dude, aint no saloon, engine is class, looks are a bit laid back though jamie

its a 2dr coup dude, aint no saloon, engine is class, looks are a bit laid back though jamie

If im using it for work i need something that dont look ott, i have to put my sensible side on when dealing with clients, if only they knew the truth;)

That is nice and not far from me, Just think M3 is a ponces car:d

Ah no theyre nice man, i dont like the old ones but the e46 are lovely, friend of mine was in one last week and couldnt believe how fast it hit 155mph, sounds great and comfort too, he fu*kin loved it, would u not even go take a spin in one then see?? Id rather roll up in that than the vauxhall to meet clients ;)

Guest CoolsBlue

are you out of your mind? just dont waste so much money, get a nice supra dude!! with that money you could get yourself a US spec supra imported + registered in the uk! get a manual aero:D

are you out of your mind? just dont waste so much money, get a nice supra dude!! with that money you could get yourself a US spec supra imported + registered in the uk! get a manual aero:D

No but it seems you are:D, why would i want to go to the expense of imorting a LHD supe:search:

I really like them. A youngish guy pulled up in the petrol statrion in one of these last week i was in the supra. It sounded fantastic when he drove off afterwards and looked quite menacing in black.

forget the badge snobbery.

Supposed to be great fun to drive and would probably suit your style of driving :D

Ive decided i am going to get one of these monaros, im in talks with a couple of guys and should have one in a few days, also ill be booking it in this place asap for a supercharger to be fitted, should keep me amused for a while:)

http://www.rapid-gb.co.uk/index.html

Black, black, black...Just trying some suggestion. :D

Love that site too. Seems a very pro set up. Notice there is no obvious mention of the name Vauxhall. HSV Holden. :D