The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What you think?

JamieP

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a nice car no doubt, but it is really a middle aged guys car, the sort of car i would go for in a few years i guess, don,t think it really suits you jamie, (you still have a bit of boy racer left in you:p) and how would you feel if a well setup single supe went passed you, i know what your thinking and i think the same sometimes, 25-30k on a 10yr + old car, but really does that matter as long as it does the job:D no matter what you buy, you will lose money on it but get something that your heart desires;)

I'm with Gaz, it's a saloon with a big engine (a great engine at that), but I wouldn't have one as my sports car, for going to work in yes.

It is an everyday car im thinking of buying, as my buisness is getting bigger im not on the tools anymore so have no need for the truck. thinking this would do both jobs for a while.:)

It is an everyday car im thinking of buying, as my buisness is getting bigger im not on the tools anymore so have no need for the truck. thinking this would do both jobs for a while.:)

yes but it would cost you a lot more to change your image to suit that car, think about it gold rings, medalion, hoop ear rings, it all adds up, now with the supra all you need is a baseball cap:D

I saw a 800hp supercharged Holden Monaro on piston heads a few weeks back Jamie.

That might be more to your power cravings.

Think re badged Holden to get you away from poxy Vauxhall and that the Japanese drift team loved it. Put the blower on and you have a devastatingly quick car that suit everyday needs.:) Then get a supe tricked right out for pod days and meets.:D

Think re badged Holden to get you away from poxy Vauxhall and that the Japanese drift team loved it. Put the blower on and you have a devastatingly quick car that suit everyday needs.:) Then get a supe tricked right out for pod days and meets.:D

Yea you can put the holden badges on the vauxhall, ive seen a few advertised like that.

i think if i never took a deposit on the white ts 97 supra, you would of had it now:) thats your type of car

I loved that car but still needed money spending on it as i would have had to change the turbo and ecu at a minimum to get it to a spec id like.