The mkiv Supra Owners Club

When will Amy Winehouse die? Betting site.

jamesmark

not soon enough what is it with "lets make music by sounding like a chav" that Nash bird does the same, dont they know "T" exists in the english alphabet?

Are you not getting her mixed up with Lily Allen cause Amy Winehouse doesn't sing like a chav?

Amy Winehouse is great, never liked her at the begining, my mate has seen her live and said she is not that good(before her down hill venture) but as a recording artist she is amazing.

I agree got her latest album in the car and it's really good. I think she needs to sort herself out though ;)

she comes out with some great material, but personally I feel sorry for the girl! such a waste of talent. hope she gets sorted out soon and gets ride of the ahole she's with now which probably doesnt do her any favours.

I know fingers crossed he'll get sent down for whatever he's in jail for at the mo!

He seems almost as bad a waster as Pete Doherty.

Amy Winehouse is a great performer when she is on form, we all have our bad days (her more than most) but she has a great vocal talent and live she really pulls a few surprises, lets face it how many artists can sing live and still sound like they do on cd? not many. I wish she could sort her life out and get straight as then you would see the real performer not just a tabloid press scapegoat.

she should have gone to rehab but she said no no no:d

much better than chavvy allen and kate "i want to be a lilly allen clone dressed in burberry" nash:d