The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much did you get through?

Blackie

I too was very please with that, ive gone out and had far less, and more boring nights and spent over £100! Easy.

Started off on wine in the afternoon, then pints, then shorts.. I hate wine and i hate all spirits.... Bar SoCo and Lemonade (Womens drink i Know!)

Got on the old spirits and was on rounds most of the night, and then a mate brought some voddy so after going to town at 12:00 we all pilled back there!

Lol u knew what i meant mate! Id imagine it wouldnt go down well if you had a pint or so later on!

Good you didnt see it again, i wasnt ill either which was good!

Thats all for now tho... New years resolution

Dont drinnk every blumming weekend!

Once a month... At a push!

Taken bets now on when ill crack!!!! :tongue:

I went out last night at 8 and got in at 6 this morning. I can usually get VERY drunk on around £20, i took £60 with me last night and ended up bringing only pennies home (maybe i was mugged!)

The wierdest thing is that i have no hangover whatsoever - i feel tired but totally fine!

what happened to staying in with your mum and dad?