The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Turbo Six speed.

standardsupra20

The twin Turbo is sold now so happily I'll be holding onto this one :D :cool:

Hi, one of my supras has to go. This yr 2000 is lovely and has just had a new 3" stainless pipe fitted, its been de-cated & sounds great. Idealy I'd like to keep this one but unfortunatly cash flow etc means I'm going to have to sell either or :(

She's been fitted with Tein shocks (rides very well) & a competition clutch, a real head turner with a blitz intercooler & face lift interior etc. Must point out that the wheels you see in these pictures are staying on whichever car I keep.

My Twin Turbo is also for sale so it depends on which one sells first as to which one I keep.

Look in my garage for photos of the single & further down the for sale page to find the twin.

TVM, Keith.

Hi again, yep she's a n/a converted. Not sure if the six speed box is original, its still a bloody good car for the money thou.

BBS wheels, the interior is mint & unmolested. A pillar guage's. Not sure of BHP but in my opinion it could do with a better ECU, Ryans got just the thing, should be running about 350bhp when set up, or if I sell the twin turbo first, I'm gonna get a twin turbo engine installed.

i'll try to get more pics but the car is with my mechanic at the mo being checked over plus the gearbox is being overhauled.

Regards, Keith.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.