The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Peeded off with sexist men!!

KimberleyAnn

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You women love it really, at least you are getting attention, and like publicity, there's no such thing as BAD attention ;)

You should be glad you are allowed a driving licence, all this nonsense started when some whatsit gave you lot the vote!

you would like the old club brought back in eh chris:d would not need to buy them a drink then, or listen to there dribble

you would like the old club brought back in eh chris:d would not need to buy them a drink then, or listen to there dribble

Buy them a drink.... Buy them a drink??? Quick, pass the Remy I'm feeling faint :)

I have to sit in some lousy wooden hut to have a smoke, because people suddenly don't like the smell of a decent cigar, yet a guy can bring in some bedraggled tatooed bimbo who smells like Woolworths perfume counter after an earthquake and perches her at the bar where she spouts about the TV Christmas soaps all damned night in a Scouse accent. Madness ;)

You women love it really, at least you are getting attention, and like publicity, there's no such thing as BAD attention ;)

You should be glad you are allowed a driving licence, all this nonsense started when some whatsit gave you lot the vote!

Buy them a drink.... Buy them a drink??? Quick, pass the Remy I'm feeling faint :)

I have to sit in some lousy wooden hut to have a smoke, because people suddenly don't like the smell of a decent cigar, yet a guy can bring in some bedraggled tatooed bimbo who smells like Woolworths perfume counter after an earthquake and perches her at the bar where she spouts about the TV Christmas soaps all damned night in a Scouse accent. Madness ;)

:rlol: I love you Chris lol you make me giggle :rlol:

Ok, since having the Supra and Skyline i have noticed the little childish comments i recieve.

I dont mean on the board, i mean out and about, and at meets.

They try to put across that im thick and stupid, just because i dont know much about the car just yet, but i know enough.

Im quite girly as well, so that doesnt help.

But some wank** started really slating me, saying how can a girl know anything, esp looking like that blah blah, go back to your makeup.

He didnt know i have 6 alevels, play piano and the drums, and am starting my ba degree in business.

But i couldnt be bothered to argue.

Just my little rant!!!!!!!!!! I dont see what people get out of putting other people down in one way or another!

p.s peeded is PI**ED OFF, didnt really want to swear lol but argh!!

What a shame. Good we are not all like that. Hope you stick around and try not to let that spoil your enjoyment of the scene. I shudder to think that you would be discouraged to ever think of not attending another meet becuase of it, it would be so sad. There are lots more girls involved in the scene now, and thats the way it should be. If we guys feel threated by it we need to grow up, and find other ways to cope instead of putting people down. :search:

It's usually sad little people who are insecure in themselves and are jealous of others.....Just laugh at the fools to yourself and pity them for what they are.... just sad, jealous pr*cks :)

spot on ;)

I've never been the girly type so driving/walking with attitude and a withering look stops them before they open their big gobs. Loose the girlyness when your around the supra and develop a tougher skin. Practise your silent, look-em-upo-n-down-with-disdain look, mutter tw*t at him and swagger off ;) ......

..........then wheel spin and roar off down the road after driving over his feet :D

lol

Linda

xx

spot on ;)

I've never been the girly type so driving/walking with attitude and a withering look stops them before they open their big gobs. Loose the girlyness when your around the supra and develop a tougher skin. Practise your silent, look-em-upo-n-down-with-disdain look, mutter tw*t at him and swagger off ;) ......

..........then wheel spin and roar off down the road after driving over his feet :D

lol

Linda

xx

*makes mental note to never upset Linda* :p

spot on ;)

lol

Linda

xx

You go Girl. That's the kind of thing I'd do too. ;)

Stop being a girl and start being more like a man? Isn't that sexist in itself? ;)

Dunno, but a lot of the women around Whitchurch have heeded that advice. The TV said Pennsylvania USA was home to the worlds most overweight people, they obviously missed the womenfolk of our local market town off their studies :)

spot on ;)

lol

Linda

xx

I guess everyones got a different way of dealing with it. Is there a gentler way though? Without meeting disdain with disdain? A girly way perhaps?