The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Peeded off with sexist men!!

KimberleyAnn

Don't expect it to stop Kim! They're usually just jealous, or nobs, more often both!

It can be quite amusing though... I went out to buy pizza, parked nearby and was waiting outside for them to cook it. Their delivery truck turned up and couldn't get into their yard (not because of me I might add)... guy from pizza shop came out and I was about to offer to move my car when he ran off to the Chinese, the Indian and the fish and chip shop to ask who owned it. He came back looking baffled, and I asked him if he'd like me to move my car. He was very embarrassed (quite rightly) and said he didn't expect a girly to have a car like that, and gave me a big tub of Hagen Daaz as compensation!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im affraid thats life aas harsh as it is, you have to learn to ignore prats like this, it probably not the first time and I can bet it wont be the last, just rise above it and be happy, screw others that want to ruin it for you. Best thing to do is raise your eyebrows and walk away without reacting or just smile and walk off

Don't worry about pieces of sh*t that think like that anyway. Most of them have the mentality of a brick, so just ignore their ignorance.

It always interests me when I go out to the shops and you see sales people selling double glazing and stuff, whether they will approach me or not. Its the same at car show rooms. I generally don't get hassled as I guess that the sales people think I generally can't afford or am not in need of there product. Just because I never look fashionable, does not mean I can't afford stuff. Hay ho

Mark

im affraid thats life aas harsh as it is, you have to learn to ignore prats like this, it probably not the first time and I can bet it wont be the last, just rise above it and be happy, screw others that want to ruin it for you. Best thing to do is raise your eyebrows and walk away without reacting or just smile and walk off

Blokes have to put up with the jealousy factor all the bleedin' time too. For cryin' out loud.!!!

It definitely won't be the last time it happens to any of us. Deal with it by knowing you ARE the better person, with the better CAR.

No probs.

Don't worry about pieces of sh*t that think like that anyway. Most of them have the mentality of a brick, so just ignore their ignorance.

It always interests me when I go out to the shops and you see sales people selling double glazing and stuff, whether they will approach me or not. Its the same at car show rooms. I generally don't get hassled as I guess that the sales people think I generally can't afford or am not in need of there product. Just because I never look fashionable, does not mean I can't afford stuff. Hay ho

Mark

he he that reminds me of one of my dads mates who was a builder and owned his own construction company, walked into a royals royce showroom in his work clothes with a tescos carrier bag and the salesman refused to speak to him and was very stuck up about things, so he left. Later that afternoon my dads mate pulled up at the same showroom with a brand new rolls and asked to see the manager and basically told him that his sales man had lost him a sale and drove off he he turned out the tesco bag was full of pound notes.

Quite funny and he certainly wasn't shy of a few bob

he he that reminds me of one of my dads mates who was a builder and owned his own construction company, walked into a royals royce showroom in his work clothes with a tescos carrier bag and the salesman refused to speak to him and was very stuck up about things, so he left. Later that afternoon my dads mate pulled up at the same showroom with a brand new rolls and asked to see the manager and basically told him that his sales man had lost him a sale and drove off he he turned out the tesco bag was full of pound notes.

Quite funny and he certainly wasn't shy of a few bob

LMAO, thats great. :)

my wife used to get that all the time when she drove my evo 5 home from work,best time was when some prick in a bmw tried to race her and she blew him off the road,she waited up the road for him and laughed at him which he hated.

and she made him home in quick time to make my tea

He didnt know i have 6 alevels, play piano and the drums, and am starting my ba degree in business.

Wish i had 6 A-levels.

And more musical ability than i do.

and didnt get kicked out of uni for being thick.

Your alright by me hun and ive never spoken to you in person.

I dont talk to pretty girls. they make me shy :imsorry::scare::hide: