The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Peeded off with sexist men!!

KimberleyAnn

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just ignore them as they arent worth the effort but it is sad though but then some people are like that.

I always seem to get the sales people/beggers looking at me twice in the street... guess they arent sure if they should hassle me or not lol

beauty and brains and likes quality cars too... why cant I find a nice girl like that? :p

He didnt know i have 6 alevels, play piano and the drums, and am starting my ba degree in business.

But i couldnt be bothered to argue.

QUOTE]

You can probably outdrive them too........and that would really piss them off. When they are giving you a hard time they are leaving someone else alone. They forget Michelle Mouton was one of the greatest really drivers ever, in fact I know some very fast ladys who can really handle a car, and one who is an excellent mechanic too - see pic.

I find it's not just chavs, it's older men as well that should Know better.

On a Piston Heads meet one of the TVR drivers came up to me and said "That's a bit of a macho car for a girly isn't it" Then asked me loads of questions about the Supe, i think to catch me out. He asked how the Turbos worked, what tracks had i been on, etc.

Most of the time though, boys/men seem interested in the fact I'm such a petrolhead. :)

As a female who knows only too well the sarcy comments (but also appreciation) you get when in a car like the Supra, my feelings are......up theirs.

Had a bloke say to me once.....whys a famale like you driving a car like that.....was tempted to say cos I can. Didnt waste my time though. A knowing smile and quick wave bye bye does it lol!

Be proud of what you have got girlie.......always jealousy jimbos around!

Enjoy yourself lol x

He didnt know i have 6 alevels, play piano and the drums, and am starting my ba degree in business.

QUOTE]

You can probably outdrive them too........and that would really piss them off. When they are giving you a hard time they are leaving someone else alone. They forget Michelle Mouton was one of the greatest really drivers ever, in fact I know some very fast ladys who can really handle a car, and one who is an excellent mechanic too - see pic.

whos the mechanic

Kim, it sounds like you've got a LOT more going for you than the jealous loser. You have plenty of interests / hobbies, I've not met you but something tells me you're not bad looking. As for him, if the most interesting thing he can say is to have a dig at you, then that's a sad indictement (sp?) of his personality.

Kim, it sounds like you've got a LOT more going for you than the jealous loser. You have plenty of interests / hobbies, I've not met you but something tells me you're not bad looking. As for him, if the most interesting thing he can say is to have a dig at you, then that's a sad indictement (sp?) of his personality.

but does it matter whether she is not bad looking, i was always told it was the beauty within:)

I think it's great that a gorgeous girl can have 2 ultimately blinding cars n do other kool stuff. Jo on here has a subtle....ok then, lairy pink twin turbo with chrome wheels and I think that's way cooler than some middle aged bloke with a 1000bhp Jap machine.

I haven't even got half of what you have and I am the ultimate man.....ok another fib !! Good on ya girly, fcuk em I say. Fit girly girls with fast cars all th way. My girl loves it all and bank depending will ugrade to something with a fat tubby one day too.

Happy new year all

Ooh, two handed grip, firm on the shaft.

However, I question her mechanic skills...I bet three seconds after that photo was taken, she knocked the bonnet support out and dropped the bonnet on her head.

As a female who knows only too well the sarcy comments (but also appreciation) you get when in a car like the Supra, my feelings are......up theirs.

Had a bloke say to me once.....whys a famale like you driving a car like that.....was tempted to say cos I can. Didnt waste my time though. A knowing smile and quick wave bye bye does it lol!

Be proud of what you have got girlie.......always jealousy jimbos around!

Enjoy yourself lol x

Gatso here... I ought to point out to members that I'm not female although I have been known to wear a red jumper (which I thought was "nice & bright" but got me funny looks at the Wilts Meet) !

It was Soo posting :)

I agree with most on here K.A, doesn't matter if you are male or female, there's always people who are immature enough to let their jealousy get the better of them.

Just ignoor them and have fun.

Guest CoolsBlue

:D

QUOTE]

i got a rench just like that:search: