The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Peeded off with sexist men!!

KimberleyAnn

Ok, since having the Supra and Skyline i have noticed the little childish comments i recieve.

I dont mean on the board, i mean out and about, and at meets.

They try to put across that im thick and stupid, just because i dont know much about the car just yet, but i know enough.

Im quite girly as well, so that doesnt help.

But some wank** started really slating me, saying how can a girl know anything, esp looking like that blah blah, go back to your makeup.

He didnt know i have 6 alevels, play piano and the drums, and am starting my ba degree in business.

But i couldnt be bothered to argue.

Just my little rant!!!!!!!!!! I dont see what people get out of putting other people down in one way or another!

p.s peeded is PI**ED OFF, didnt really want to swear lol but argh!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its very sad but in this day and age we are that image obsessed that most average people struggle to realise that stereotypes can be broken.

I mean the whole chav thing is basically a sad testiment to the fact that people cannot raise themselves above the image they present.

Hence why a lot of ignorant people would never think a 'girly' girl would like or even drive beefy jap motors :)

women

always moaning!

Only messing! There just jealous! Having a nice jap car isnt just for blokes!

Theres a women round our way with a Scooby Sti, a nice women in a powerful car, lovely!

You sound like you have a good education so you should be able to give the to***r some abuse back!

Can't be bothered to argue. Just dont understand people. If you havent got anything constructive and nice to say, why bother. Twat. lol

Well give him stick back show your not a push over!

Or you can ignore it and show him your a better person, Its all just jealousy! "Your suppose to have a hairdressers car not a nice big powerful thing like that!"

:rolleyes:

But some wank** started really slating me, saying how can a girl know anything, esp looking like that blah blah, go back to your makeup.

Love the way you didn't swear there.......;)

If you stayed in the kitchen then these things wouldn't happen love......;)

Just kidding!! Mrs H has had a bit of trouble when out in the Supra but people seem to be jealous of a good looking girl in a powerful car. Don't let ar$eholes ruin your enjoyment of the car, most of us are decent people!!

H.

Ok, since having the Supra and Skyline i have noticed the little childish comments i recieve.

I dont mean on the board, i mean out and about, and at meets.

They try to put across that im thick and stupid, just because i dont know much about the car just yet, but i know enough.

Im quite girly as well, so that doesnt help.

He didnt know i have 6 alevels, play piano and the drums, and am starting my ba degree in business.

But i couldnt be bothered to argue.

Just my little rant!!!!!!!!!! I dont see what people get out of putting other people down in one way or another!

p.s peeded is PI**ED OFF, didnt really want to swear lol but argh!!

Kim

hes just a pillock, ignore him; Ive worked with lots of brilliant ladies over the years and always treated them as equals.

Its the younger set you see NO MANNERS LOL

Rich

easy one that give up hairdressing:p

Sad thing is my Mrs is a hairdresser. So my mates tend to say shouldnt the Mrs be driving it. They are foolish non car people with 5 door family cars.

Ps discount to all club memebers and their partners on moblie hairdressing around Thanet Herne bay canterbury ect

All 5 of ya! :p:p

I dont see what people get out of putting other people down in one way or another!

It's usually sad little people who are insecure in themselves and are jealous of others. They have a need to put others down to make up for their own short comings and try to make themselves feel better.

Just laugh at the fools to yourself and pity them for what they are.... just sad, jealous pr*cks :)

Jelousy is ugly isn't it. I am not much off a Looker but the car get's plenty of attention everywhere I go. Haven't had any problems with Blokes being funny but then they used to me driving Powerful cars cause I always have.

Hope to meet you sometime next year Kim, we can put the world to rights ;):p