The mkiv Supra Owners Club

L reg SZ (NA) for sale Need quick sale

sathorburn

My lovely silver beast is for sale. This car has been owned by club members for ages, as I bought it from winston Wolf.

Don't want to get rid of it, but just have to. I will post pics ASAP

It is as Follows:

55,000 mls It is the 3.0 NA SZ model, with the Manual gearbox in stunning Silver, and is equipped with: P,steering, E/W, A/C, and leather rear seats, CD multichanger.

It comes with 18inch 1000 Miglia Alloys with good 235 tyres, Cat 1 alarm, Xerd Custom header and Exhaust,HKS panel Filter,turbo vent and various spares included.

The car has 12 months MOT, as it just sailed through needing just a headlight bulb. It has a huge bundle of receipts, and Tax.

I really don't know anything wrong with the car, Please call for a further discussion and viewing, as Very quick sale needed.

my number is 07808065790 , or PM me. I really would prefer this car to go to an owners club member, really happy my last Soop went to Lebsteif so please do call for a chat.

Car is gone. a really nice chap came up from Essex today to pick it up.

Welcome JonnyB to the club, he now has a supe.

Many thanks for all the advice over the weeks and months guys, really appreciated all the club support, and in the words of Arnie.

I'll (try and) be Back.

Toodles

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Omfg :D

i know....i am insane but the fact is i drove my mates fto for the first time and i loved it more than a supe....so i dont mind losing a little money if it means i get a car i like more ^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.