The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Face Lift n/a automatic 55000

Ricardo

SOLD

Hi guys and girls,

due to an ongoing back condition I am going to have to let my Supra go. :(

She is pretty much standard aside from the aftermarket exhaust. The alloy wheels pictured will be sold seperately unless someone wants them with the car, I have the original factory rims with good rubber. Also the Pioneer head unit and active sub will be removed unless someone is interested as these are new.

The car comes with 12 months and MOT 6 months TAX.

She is advertised on the autotrader site for £4600 ono.

Paintwork is not class 1 as there are a few stonechips on the bonnet and some laquer lifting on the driverside rear quarter but cleans up nice and turns heads, the interior however is first class.

The car has been in the UK since 2001 and I am the second owner here.

Totally reliable and a beautifull car.

For pictures please go to the Autotrader website or my garage.

• 2 weeks later...

Deposit taken for my beautifull Supra! :(

I'm completely gutted that I've had to let her go I honestly thought that she would be my final car, my CLASSIC if you like.

Unfortunately things haven't worked out but I think she is going to a good home. :)

Well done Trevor for buying such a good car I hope you enjoy her for many a year to come. ;)

Deposit taken for my beautifull Supra! :(

I'm completely gutted that I've had to let her go I honestly thought that she would be my final car, my CLASSIC if you like.

Unfortunately things haven't worked out but I think she is going to a good home. :)

Well done Trevor for buying such a good car I hope you enjoy her for many a year to come. ;)

Thanks Rick

Sorry I am taking her away from you but she is going to a good home and Ill take good care of the car.

Just in case your interested this was my old car that I was telling you about:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=135675

Speak soon

Trev

That was a truly inspiring car Trev :)

I will give you a call on Monday with an update on the ICE removal then hopefully you can collect possibly Saturday afternoon failing that Sunday.

Woke up feeling very sad this morning after a very sleepless night, I'll be sorry to see her go. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.