The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Favourite Movie Quote?

michael

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup They Live! and it was "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. He was also in Hell Comes to Frog town which was another classic. Looking at IMDB I realise just how many films he's been in, with another 3 for this year!

and I've just remembered another quote from the classic fight they have...

Nada : "Put these on or start eating trash can"

Frank : "not this year"

:eek: No Way, will have to keep an eye out for them :p

Thought i read it somewhere with a list of other wrestlers who had died.

Here's one.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads"

End of Back to the future ;)

Nobody get which film my big list of quotes is from yet?

and here's loads from one of my favourites, if you haven't seen it, you need to! :D

George Newman: I need a drink.

Bob: You don't drink.

George Newman: Yeah, but I've been meaning to start.

Crazy Ernie: If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right. I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, to, cause I'm crazy.

[On the game show, "Wheel of Fish", Phyllis Weaver has just spun the wheel and landed on a red snapper]

Kuni: Ahhh, a red snapper. Mmmmm, very tasty. Okay, Weaver, listen carefully. You can hold on to your red snapper...

[Hiro-San emerges, carrying a table with a box]

Kuni: ...or you can go for what's in the box that Hiro-San is bringing down the aisle right now! What's it gonna be?

[Phyllis Weaver decides between the Red Snapper and the box. The audience points to the box]

Phyllis Weaver: I'll take the box. The box!

[the audience applauded]

Kuni: You took the box? Let's see what's in the box!

[Hiro-san opened the box, and the audience gasps in silence]

Kuni: Nothing! Absolutely nothing! STUPID! You're so STU-PIIIIIIIIIIID!

Raul Hernandez: For those of you just joining us, today we're teaching poodles how to fly.

R.J. Fletcher: This is an embarrassment. A disgrace. What do you think R.J. Fletcher Senior would be saying if he were alive today?

Richard Fletcher: "Help me out of this box, I can't breathe in here. Help, let me out."

Bob: ...Well, I've got good news and bad news.

George Newman: Tell me the bad news first, get it over with.

Bob: The bad news is, at the rate things are going, my books predict that this station will be flat broke by the end of the month.

George Newman: OUCH... So what's the good news?

Bob: ...I lied. There is no good news.

UHF with weird al Yankovic. I bought that on DVD but didn't find it as funny as when i first saw it. Love the bloke from Seinfield from it, Stanly kutowshicky or something.

I always love

Delivery Man - And one Badger.

Raul Hernandez - Badger? Badger? We don't need no stinking badger!

Anybody guess what film the original quote is from?? If you need a clue it's BadgES not badgeERS (taken me ages to work out how to spell those two, im going stupid)