The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Favourite Movie Quote?

michael

young dumb and full of cum

^^^ Point Break.

Ok - long. But what a brilliant bit of dialogue!

"

Right. Let's sort the buyers from the spyers. The needy from the greedy.

From those who trust me and from those who don't. If you can't see value here today you're not up here shopping, you're up here shoplifting.

See these goods, never seen daylight, moonlight, Israelite, Fanny-by-the-gas-light. Take a bag, take a bag. I took a bag home last night and she cost a lot more than ten pounds I can tell ya.

Anyone like jewlery ? Look at that one there. Hand made Italy. Hand stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm - wish it was as long as something else.

Don't think 'cos it's sealed up it's an empty box. The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker, and by the look of some of you here today I would make more money with me measuring tape.

Left leg, right leg - the body will follow. They call it walking!

"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have to be the eddie murphy clip from coming to america....'Good morning my neighbours.....'

The only reason, is because of my father, who does not approve of swearing, and sat in tears trying not to laugh in front of his son and wife at the bad language..

A few of my faves:

-------------------------

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion

Just fly in the ointment Hans. A monkey in the wrench. A pain in the ass.

I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am

Please put down your weapon. You have twenty seconds to comply.

This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.

A hospital? What is it?

It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

I'm the Daddy now!

anyone name the movies?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion

Bladerunner

Though my fave from that is the classic "time to die" as the dove releases

Just fly in the ointment Hans. A monkey in the wrench. A pain in the ass

Die Hard

Just watching this one - classic :)

"Now back up, put the gun down, and get me a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblicious"

and

"Hey man where-where-where's your cup holder?

I don't have one.

What the f- w'you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?

It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. It's a limited edition.

You damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny dick with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just draggin' the f*ck along"

Just watching this one - classic :)

"Now back up, put the gun down, and get me a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblicious"

and

"Hey man where-where-where's your cup holder?

I don't have one.

What the f- w'you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?

It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. It's a limited edition.

You damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny dick with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just draggin' the f*ck along"

Bad Boys :)