The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Favourite Movie Quote?

michael

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the most obvious, but from "nuns on the run". Eric idle and Robbie Coltrane dressed up pretending to be nuns. I suppose out of context its not funny, but in their best women's voice, "we're not women................(long pause)...........we're nuns!" Its quite amusing

Loads of others as well, but I just can't think......... : :blonde:

A couple taken from The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert:

"Don't darling me, darling. Look at you, you've got a face like a cat's arse. Now come on, 'fess up."

"Why don't you just light your tampon, blow your box apart? Because it's the only bang you're ever gonna get, sweetheart!"

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "No more f***ing ABBA!"

"Do you know why this microphone has such a long cord? So it's easily retrieved after I've shoved it up your ass."

:D

http://www.imdb.com > Film Name > Quotes - for those who need a helping hand :)

I'm torn between a lot of quotes, I'll bung a few in and you can guess the film....

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip"

"That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten"

"Daddy, would you like some sausage? Daddy, would you like some sausage?"

"And now you're gonna die, wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?"

"I refuse to play your Chinese food mind games!"

And many more.....

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip"

"That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten"

"I refuse to play your Chinese food mind games!"

American Psycho (one of my favourite films & books - sick I know!)

Pulp Fiction

Dude Where's my Car?

"I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time. For those 10 second or less, nothing else matter!

That was a joke BTW in case anyone missed the subtlety ;)

Torque...

Ford - "I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time"

Shane-"That is the dumbest thing i've ever heard"

Haha, Sorry.

I can think of scenes instead of just quotes. But dangerous Brain has picked a damn good one :D

"I do not regret the things i've done but those i did not do" - Empire Records

Dirty Harry...

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky. Well, do ya punk?"

The Big Lebowski...

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.