The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J Spec TT - Auto

supraman382

(On Pistonheads for the above asking price - happily negotiate the price if its going to a member)

Stunning unmolested car with Blitz Nur Spec Cat back exhaust and turbo timer.

I am the first owner in the UK and since buying the car in May 2006 have only done 4k local miles. The cambelt was done on purchase and the car was serviced prior to buying it.

The car came standard with the Factory black carpet and black 'leatherette' roof lining. It has no spoiler which some may say is an aquired taste but it has seemed to get more notice without it!

The 18" wheels need a little TLC as they were not in great condition when they first came over but I have taken the surface back and repolished during summer, this could probably be done again and sealed to make it last longer. In need of new rear tyres (275 35 18) as they are about 2mm (I have considered this within the asking price) I will also throw in some smaller wheels that originally came with my Na two years ago. (these can be seen in the attached pictures)

The car is having the front passenger wing re-sprayed early Jan as a little old lady pulled out on me (bless her :rolleyes:) she is paying for this and the work can be inspected as it will be first class!

The cars MOT will be out in May so I will happily put it through MOT again for the new owner before sale as it will fly through (only having done less than 1000 miles since last MOT)

More pictures to follow but these should do for now.

Please feel free to contact me for further details. Either PM or phone will be fine.

No major rush to sell so I can hold onto it with a small deposit should you need to wait for any reason.

Also willing to Part Exchange for MKiv Golf 1.8T, standard, upto Value of £3500 plus cash :)

Thanks

Adam - 07824 397030

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.