The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cheap n/a aerotop 1995 in black £4500

steve0

selling my aerotop n/a 1995 model in black mot to march 2007 taxed april 07 imported from japan in march 2004 im the second uk owner v5 present It comes with the usual Supra specification auto with manual overdrive which changes nice and smooth air conditioning nice and cold electric windows go up and down no problem mirrors fold and move great elecric drivers seat 16 inch alloys with plenty of tread left supra is black in colour and the more important the fantastic aerotop roof which dosent leak old mots included speedo in mph delimited also comes with rare black carpet car drives and runs great been serviced bodywork no rust couple of marks on bonnet barely noticable not scratch or dents surface marks and two small parking dents no accident damage or that other than that totally in mint condition hpi clear cars milage is 141000 km which equals to 88000 uk miles I welcome any viewing and inspection i stay in elderslie 5mins from glasgow airport il consider anything sensible in part exchange ideally would like a pajero as one my familys looking for one but anything sensible will do thanks heres some pics

£4500.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.