The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 98 vvti TT TipTronic for Sale

npotts

Alright Guys

I have finally decided that I do actually need to part with my Soop to fund my two-wheel hobby, so I am putting her up for sale here first, before sticking it on EBay and AutoTrader in a week or two's time (just to give anyone here first dibbs ;) ).

Pretty rare late facelift TT, and getting rarer with the new SVA rules stopping these things from coming over. I have all the receipts for everything thats been done on the car since import, including the import certificates (grade 4 car), and all the oil/decat/cambelt, etc info, as well as the original Supra booklet that came with the car from new. Plus original spare keys, etc, and all alarm/immobiliser details..... (basically everything except pre-import service history).

Here is the spec:

1998 Supra RZ-S vvti Tiptronic in Black

Stillen Front bumper and skirts just fitted (not some cheap fibreglass jobbies, but pucker expensive bodywork)

Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser

Volks Challenger Racing Alloys

Jap spec brakes with painted red calipers

LSD

Full Chris Wilson Decat (still have both cats for MOT)

New HKS Super Dragger

Full oil and filter change by CW recently

Thor FCD

Blitz Induction Kit

New Rear Bilsteins just fitted

Passed its MOT with no problems

Tyres all look excellent with fronts only recently changed, rears bran new last month!! (25th Sept 2006)

Cambelt changed recently

Approx 68k miles on the clock

Alpine 9833R stereo

Pioneer Sub in Boot, with 800W amplifier

Momo Carbon Handbrake and matching black leather gator

Cloth seats

Supra mats

Immaculate inside

In all honesty, a really clean example. Took me ages to find one this late and in as good as condition, but sadly it has to go to fund my racing career.

Only a couple of things to mention:

Slight damage to one of the alloys which I will get refurbed before the sale.....

Slight scratch on the drivers side, but well fixable....

The car is super tight all over. This is the second Supra Ive owned, and Ive driven many, but I havent been in one as tidy as this. A few members on here can vouch for its quality. Its been maintained using the very best oils and expertise coming from a man who does not cut corners on engine maintainance (from my Motorcycle racing background).

Looking for £12,500 for a mego quick sale.

I will fit any spoiler that is wanted to the car included in this price, as at the minute it doesnt have one. As soon as I receive a small deposit, I will order and have fit the buyers choice of spoiler by a professional body shop. I have also quoted to have the spoiler holes professionallly welded and the boot re-sprayed if the buyer wants the spoilerless look retaining. This is all down to the buyers choice

No part-ex enquiries please guys. Feel free to post any questions about the car or PM me for any private enquiries. Perfectly happy to allow for test drives providing proof of insurance is shown. Anyone who takes this out will definately be pleased with how tight it is. Ive spent a small fortune getting it as nice as this, and am losing a ton of money at this price.

Cheers

Nick

Tons of Pictures - here are a few samples:

[ATTACH]45441[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45442[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45443[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45444[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45445[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45447[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45448[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45449[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45450[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45451[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45452[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45453[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45454[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45455[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45456[/ATTACH]

Someone must be after this kind of motor surely. If only I had a spare few grand ;)

Seriously though, how often does a car like this come up with a brand new bodykit, and the offer of ANY spoiler you want putting on it? Someone will get a seriously nice piece of kit with this car. :)

Mate, I would of had this off you in an instance had I not bought mine (which has caused endles problems!) for £8k 4 months ago.

Stunning example. Good luck ;)

Greg

Cheers for the comments mate. Much appreciated.

Its a superb car thats for sure, and one that I wouldnt sell had my motorbike racing been so bloody expensive!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.