The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS 272 intake cam

Ian C

Well, I have data but I'm selling the intake cam before I post it up :sly: The more astute amongst you may draw some early conclusions about that ;)

Come on, it's shiny, and it's a big number and bigger is always better, right? Buy it buy it buy it :eyebrows:

-Ian

OK, how about this:

"I've PROVEN time and time again to all the naysayer that this is the betterest, I don't need to prove it to anyone".

Or:

"This cam has got to be better than a completely knackered stock cam therefore you should buy it and I don't need to do any tests"

Or how about:

"It's HKS branded therefore it's the best evar"

:D

-Ian

Can you post up what timing figures this and the 264E were dialled in at please Ian?

Also did you assume the stock position was a true zero and time yourself from there or actually get TDC with an indicator/soap bubble and go from there?

Or.. have we got to wait for a dedicated tech post with excel plots and the full run down?

Can you post up what timing figures this and the 264E were dialled in at please Ian?

Also did you assume the stock position was a true zero and time yourself from there or actually get TDC with an indicator/soap bubble and go from there?

Might be best if you posted this on another thread other than his for sale section one eh? ;)

Might be best if you posted this on another thread other than his for sale section one eh? ;)

Yep true - I'm sure a dedicated post will be coming from Ian soon. Optimum timing figures for the camshaft would probably be useful to the buyer as well though.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, no, it won't. Really it's for people with big turbos on, and probably a raised rev limit. Or people who want a bigger number to talk about than others :) I'm willing to accept offers from both demographics.

-Ian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.