The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin HKS turbo's

Guest issking

Guest issking

Please can anyone give me some advice on what setup I have, and maybe what sort of output I can expect, and what boost pressure they could run at.

Thanks

supra 006.jpg

supra 014.jpg

supra 015.jpg

supra 016.jpg

supra 017.jpg

ah you have the HKS big twin kit ;) nah im just playing you have what looks like the stock turbos there mate, Probably 1.2 bar is max boost they can run, that is with a full decat, should be pushing 400bhp+ at the fly at max power

what with hks on them

i would say there hks hybrids prob good for 1.3 ish bar and 400bhp rough guess

Guest issking

been looking around the car tonight and found it has amuse power house sticker on the ecu, fully adjustable tein suspension, hks induction kit, sposed to have hks clutch and both turbos are HKS, apart from that it looks ok :D

been looking around the car tonight and found it has amuse power house sticker on the ecu, fully adjustable tein suspension, hks induction kit, sposed to have hks clutch and both turbos are HKS, apart from that it looks ok :D

LOL you got a rare supra there mate :)

If there is an EGCV operational, there is still hope.

The trouble is that the 'changeover' points will need to be different, and that is harder to dial in (can even be done mechanically, without altering the ECU's instructions to the VSVs)

Guest issking
Interesting!

Powerhouse Amuse are a damn good tuner, if the car has been fettled by them it should run well :)

Gaz.

Car does go well, but would I be able to get it re-mapped, and any info on re-fitting the boost controller ie, where it should fit, why certain things are blocked off and why it has no BOV.

Thanks