The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint '94 Black J-spec 6 speed TT

suprattgaz

I have listed as many things as I can remember whilst at work but will probably remember more when i get home.

Owned this car for 6 years and it has been loved and cherished over the years. I have spent thousands getting everything perfect, the car is as good as spotless can be for it's age.

It's been garaged for the last 4 years.

91,000 miles.

Last dyno run pre hybrids and ECU + injectors it ran at 419.2 bhp. The Hybrids are set-up for torque (currently also in TTC) so unsure of what the torque would be now. i would hope/suggest 440-450bhp with a similar if not bigger figure for torque.

TRD spoiler

OEM side skirts

Veilside spats

Top secret front bumper

FMIC

Blitz Dual SBC

Apexi induction kit

HKS SSQV BOV

Full de-cat and custom 3" ST/ST exhaust

19" rims

Boost gauge

UK spec 4 pot callipers front and back

Front and rear Cusco strut braces

TRD LSD

Samco hosing

Walbro fuel pump

MOMO steering wheel

Unique twin UK hybrid set-up

UK 550cc injectors

GReddy EMU ECU fully mapped

Bilstein/TRD suspension

Unique headlights fitted with clear lens conversion

Facelift rear lights

MP3 player with up-rated speakers

UK bonnet

Clifford CAT1 alarm and immobiliser including full closure and remote boot.

It has only ever run on the best oils and had regular fluid changes.

Current MOT runs out in August (it has only ever failed on tyres and bulbs) and TAX I will have to look at when I get home. EDIT - 12 months on now for MOT and 6 TAX

Photos are available in my garage. I hope the photos speak a thousand words, this truely is a lovely example that I will definitly miss.

I am looking for £9995

Private number plate will not be with car (L651 XHY)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, the skirts on your car are the OEM type, not Veilside.

Good luck with the sale, that one extremely :cool: Supra.

Umm yes good point, forgot which Supra I had there for a mo and went back to my old one in my head! Thanks for pointing that out - ad edited.

Will get some engine bay and internal pics up.

• 1 month later...

I have reached a point where I could do with shifting this now. It is sat not being used and it is such a shame. I have nowhere to store it where i currently live so it is sat back at my parents. I could do with the $ for a deposit on a house so will now actively sell this.

Gary

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.